Tuesday 22 April 2014

April 22nd 2014 (Beth)

Hi! I'm back with good internet, so here's my post! All comments will be answered tomorrow, as I'm going to bed soon and I have so much to get through XD Sorry for the delay, I hope no one minds! Also, sorry if this post is a little brief, I'm REALLY tired and I have a headache, I'm just SO lucky to have my sweet Andy to support me! I LOVE YOU ANDY!!!!!!! <333333333333333 XOXOXOXOXOXOXOX ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Anyway, here's what I've been up to in ACNL-

 I found a dig spot, while I was looking for gyroids, and dug up some shoes! I'm guessing these were from the digathon XD

 THANK YOU. 

 I started to like Dierdre a little more after this XD

Oh, hey noob!


 ...............where's my furniture? Joke it was in my closet XD

I'M NOT AN ANT. DON'T EAT ME. PLEASE.
 
 >Save and quit 
>Save and continue 
>Continue playing 
>Kill hippo

 I really enjoyed bunny day! I liked the fact that you didn't have to collect loads of duplicate items before getting the complete set, it made it so much easier and more fun!

It was SO strange that after Andy and I were joking about real chickens being called Benedict while I was chasing chickens on the farm I stayed on over the weekend, and here he is! I LOVE YOU ANDY!!!!!!! XOXOXOXOXOXOXOX ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ <33333333333333333333


Phyllis.



Sorry it's just lovely when I can get pretty pictures with balloons! I'm going to tag this with #Appleby so I can search back and make a scrap book of these pictures one day! 

 I noticed every time you walk away from Zipper it just looks depressed.
 
 Oh come on, these are never going to be together unless they have eggs in them. They're actually too close for my liking........

I eat most of the eggs I found, and got 2 grand prize tickets, which means two pictures of Zipper!

 I'm sure I had him once.......

 Fauna started calling me B-kins. Baaaaa

 -Runs away-

 Omg, my grandad moved in! Joke, but my grandad is called Frank!

#Appleby 

 I noticed Weeding Day is a day later than it is in America! (I'm in Europe)



 More residents! 

She's SO CUTE!! Not as cute as Andy though! XOXOXOXOXOXOX <33333333333333333333  ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

 It was only Pango asked to move, that I realized she's a girl..

HELP. 

......

 OMG she calls him Cy-Guy!!!!

Look. At. The. Amount. OMG.

 Ugh, I only wanted to use it on another profile..

 Um, that's hard to do when Isabelle tells you someone moved in.......

 I built a water pump, but I'm not sure if it will stay or not. 

Diana matches the princess set! My darling Andy matches the gorgeous set! XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOX <33333333333333333333 ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

 I finally shook my money tree, to find out it only has 30k bell bags on it. GRRRRR.

That's all for now, but I'll have a wifi night on Friday night, after I post, so hopefully see you then!

Mayor Beth of Appleby 
DC 7200-2217-6467

5 comments:

  1. Sad Mayor Ethan22 April 2014 at 17:19

    Aww not cool Beth Biff was one of my starters and moved out 5 months back and i was very sad so please don't kill him :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sad Mayor Ethan22 April 2014 at 17:22

    And Friga too I miss them so much :( shame they can't make it to my birthday :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so glad you're back from the trip, Beth! I missed you a lot, but now we will have more time to talk! :D <333333333 I LOVE YOU BETH<333333333 I might have buried those wooden clogs you dug up! YAY I'm glad Rocket is moving, she was rude... I'm also glad Deirdre actually showed some emotion, unlike Fauna :P LOL when you gave the fourth choice as "kill hippo"!!!! XD I liked Bunny Day too! Wow, I'm surprised Benedict actually moved in! I hope you had a nice time during the trip, I'm glad you're back from it!!! I LOVE YOU DARLING<333333333 Phyllis does NOT like her job as Zipper, lol! Good luck with your scrapbook, every picture you take is amazing, just like you! You're perfect, Beth darling!!!<333333333 I like how you called Zipper "it" instead of he or she, LOL! Congrats on getting 2 grand-prize tickets! Yay, sheep! Baaaaaaaaaaa, B-Kins! I'd run away from that bird too, lol! What a coincidence that your grandad is called Frank and there's a villager moving in with that name, lol xD The sky is such a pretty part of this game, but not as pretty as you, Beth lover! You're the prettiest being in all existence!!!<333333333 I wonder why Weeding Day is one day later in Europe! Congrats on all the new residents :) You're the cutest girl ever, darling Beth!<333333333 I don't really like Crackle either, lol. Wow, Reese's line of dialogue was...idk...lol... and then she called him Cy-Guy! XD Also, Nook is a rip-off in this game! I didn't know mannequins can't be attached to letters, lol. YOU match the gorgeous set, Beth darling!!! I LOVE YOU<333333333 Sorry that the money tree didn't have much money on it, but at least wifi night is coming up soon! I can't wait for that<3 Thanks for another PERFECT post, see you ALWAYS my ETERNAL soulmate<3333333333XOXOXOXOXO♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm SO glad I'm back!!!!! I MISSED YOU SO MUCH!!!!!!!! I will talk to you EVERY SINGLE second, trust me! <333333333333333 Lol, that was random, just digging up shoes XD Ikr, I didn't like her! Aw, Fauna was so funny when she just stared at me when I fell in a pitfall XD I'm glad you liked that line! Bunny Day was much more enjoyable than Festivale! I know, out of all the villagers! I'm SO glad to be back, I HATE being without you! I LOVE YOU DARLING!!!!! <33333333333333333 Zipper is so funny XD Aw thank you baby, EVERYTHING you do is AMAZING darling!!!! You're perfect, Andy darling!!!!!!!! <3333333333333 Lol, well, Phyllis is a girl XD Baaaaaaaaaaaaaa! I know, and my uncle is Graham! Andy sweetheart YOU'RE THE MOST GORGEOUS THING IN ALL EXISTENCE!!!!!!!! <3333333333 Ikr?! Thank you baby! You're the cutest ANYTHING in all existence, baby! <33333333 I don't like Kevin's twin, or Kevin XD I don't know what Reese and Cyrus have been doing....ikr! Nook is a COMPLETE rip-off XD I know, it's so inconvenient, lol. YOU match the gorgeous set, Andy darling! I LOVE YOU <33333 I think it's because I only planted 1,000 bells, lol. I can't wait either! Thanks for a PERFECT EVERYTHING, see you ALWAYS, my ETERNAL soulmate!!!!!! <33333333333333333333XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOX♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete

Comment on here by selecting your account and leaving a message ^^