Wednesday 30 April 2014

30th April 2014 (Naomi)

First, thought I'd say i did a mini cover of the ACCF on the piano. If you want to watch it, click here.
Beth came to collect Fushsia


And I still had a bedhead :(

I managed to fix my hair by going to Gracie's...

Then Diana was collected by Beth
SHES STEALING THEMMM

Uh... you're still here?

Aww, Digby, Y U SO CUTE

I went on TBT and participated in a 60 second run thing... I actually got some good stuff :3


YES

Uhh.. Wow?

Beth came to pick Beau up...
SRSLY BETH, STAHP STEALING..
STAHP

And i had a talk session with everyone in Baker St


This is my Sherlock house :3 I realized i'd never posted it before now

A few pieces are missing, but they will be added later :3



YES CLAP MY MINION

Applaud your master!


Sowwy Goldie :(

Yup... still a talk session...


Being Tuesday in my town, Kid Cat insisted on

Is it just me or is Lolly's house extremely empty?

NO
NO
NO
NO
NO
NO
NO
NO
NO
NONONONONONO


I like to buy things ;0;

Last but not least, Beau was in boxes, and collected by the robber...



I hope you enjoyed today's post, and I hope you enjoy Beth and Andy's posts :3
But, before I go, I got you Bones Andy :3








4 comments:

  1. Cool piano theme Naomi! First time many here have heard your voice :-) loved the funny notes you should do more things like that more often btw whenever you want Apple out I'm ready to collect just to let you know, bye!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for another AMAZING post :3 MEOW SO MANY CATS OMG :3333 I love that piano theme XD MINIONS!!! Me nu steal :((((( lol! See you next time! Thanks for all the deer! I can't believe it's the first time people have heard your voice, I'm so used to it now! :3

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like your ACCF piano video! It sounded very good! Thanks for helping Beth get an all-deer town! Good thing Gracie had a wig for sale, although the bedhead doesn't look that bad xD LOL how Shrunk is still standing there after all this time, even in the snow! Congrats on getting some good items in the TBT 60 second run, and on the new badge! The Sherlock house looks very nice! Lol Goldie being your minion XD Wow, Lolly doesn't have much furniture in her house, lol. YAY, BONES! :D Thanks for getting him for me, I'll try to move someone out as fast as I can! Thanks for the great post, and thanks again for getting Bones! See you next time! :)

    ReplyDelete

Comment on here by selecting your account and leaving a message ^^