Friday 25 April 2014

April 25th 2014 (Beth)

Hi everyone!

Before I start, wifi night tonight at 7:30pm GMT! Also, you can read my dream review of Forest here, and find our brand new cycling page for villagers!

Also, this is our 50th post! Thanks to all our viewers, commenters, dreamers, friends, visitors, and everyone who reads our posts! We can't thank you enough!!! <3

 I hosted a perfect orange giveaway the other day on TBT, and dropped them off to the winner!



I visited Andy on Nature Day, and managed to get a cool globe from Izzy! Thank you for EVERYTHING you do, I LOVE YOU my darling Andy!!! <3333333333333333 XOXOXOXOXOX ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
 I switched profiles, and helped Andy clean his town for the day. I found this pitfall just outside Resetti's hole. It wasn't Andy....and it wasn't me...so who doesn't like Resetti?

 Andy also dropped Katie off in my town! Thank you baby <3333333333333 XOXOXOXOXOX ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Claudia moved in. 

 I spoke to Bam..and the weirdest thing happened. He first spoke about dancing around the fire pit, and then when I saved and quit, he started dancing and singing! I've only ever seen villagers do that after talking to another villager..

 Kody moved in!




#Appleby..sorry, were just too pretty not to post XD

 Fauna comes in whenever I go in my house! 

I created this design for Gia, which you can find here! You can also request a design you would like there! 

 I visited Naomi to pick up some four leaf clovers which I paid for....

 MAPLE!!! It's a long story about why I have her, so the easiest way to explain is this..
1) Naomi spotted Beau on TBT 
2) The person wants Maple for Beau 
3) Maple turns up in Naomi's campsite
4) Naomi makes Maple move in and trades him for Beau, but needs to hold Maple for Beau's owner
5) Naomi sadly accidentally loses Maple :(
6) The auction for Beau restarts 
7) I buy another Maple and we trade Beau for Maple again

Mayor Beth of Appleby 
DC 7200-2217-6467

2 comments:

  1. Wifi night was really fun! Thanks for hosting it, and for every visit we have, my darling<333333333 I LOVE YOU!!!<333333333 I also enjoyed your dream review of Forest, and I like the new cycling page! Congrats on 50 posts!!! :D Thanks to everyone who have supported us! :) Also congrats to the winner of the perfect oranges! I like the picture of us in the Nature Day cutout, it's really cool :) Congrats on getting a cool globe, darling<333333333 Thanks for the visit my lover!<333333333 I'm not sure who was trying to prank Resetti, but it wasn't us xD Bam must love to dance, lol! Congrats on all the new villagers! Your town is very pretty, but you're prettier, Beth darling!<333333333 LOL I like how Fauna's catchphrase is baa XD SHEEP! I love that new gardening dress design, and all of your designs! You're extremely talented and creative<333333333 Sorry about losing Maple, but I'm so glad you could get another one and trade her for Beau! Thanks for the PERFECT post, and for all of our wonderful visits! I LOVE YOU INFINITELY BETH!!!<333333333 See you ALWAYS, my ETERNAL soulmate<333333333XOXOXOXOX♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. EVERY SINGLE time we visit is really fun, baby! Thanks for coming, and for being my EVERYTHING, sweetheart!!!!!!!!!! <33333333333333333 I LOVE YOU!!!! I love and enjoy EVERY SINGLE thing we do together!!!! Aw, thank you cupcake! Thank you to everyone! I love that picture of us, and every picture! I'm glad I hosted another giveaway! Thank you darling! <333333333333 Thank you for EVERYTHING you do for me, and for being my ETERNAL soulmate <333333 Poor, Resetti XD I know, I've never seen a villager dance after talking to a player!!! Thank you baby <3333333333 You're PERFECT, Andy darling! <33333333 SHEEP! XD I love EVERYTHING you do, cupcake! You're extremely talented and creative, baby!!!!!! <33333333333 I'm glad I can get Beau! Thank you for your PERFECT EVERYTHING, and for all of our wonderful visits! I LOVE YOU INFINITELY ANDY!!!!!!!!!!!!! <33333333333 See you ALWAYS, my ETERNAL soulmate<333333333XOXOXOXOX♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

      Delete

Comment on here by selecting your account and leaving a message ^^