Sunday 20 April 2014

20th April 2014 (Andy)

Hi everyone! Welcome back to another post!

Beth and I visited Ethan a few days ago!

Ethan's town has a lot of specially-made designs. It's pretty cool!

I saw a Kiki faceboard that Beth designed! I LOVE YOU BETH<333333333XOXOXOXOX♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

As Beth and I stood in the heart next to each other, Ethan stood in front of us! xD

We all had a bean fight! :D

We all did some glitching while we were visiting. We pushed Ethan into a rock first.

Then we pushed him into a well! He was hovering over the pit, not falling in!

After that, Ethan gave Beth and I our seventh acnl wedding! I said I do, and then Beth did. I LOVE YOU MY DARLING<333333333XOXOXOXOX♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

We were officially married for the seventh time! I can't wait to have our real wedding, Beth darling! I LOVE YOU INFINITELY<333333333XOXOXOXOX♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

We showed our love to each other using many heart emotions! <3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3 We said goodbye to Ethan shortly after and headed home. Thanks for giving us the wedding, Ethan! And thanks for being my bride, darling Beth! I LOVE YOU!!!<333333333XOXOXOXOX♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Today, it was Bunny Day!

I also noticed on the bulletin board (2 days ago) that the 25th is Weeding Day!

Also on that day, Anabelle was camping in my town. I played some of her games but didn't win anything too exciting.

Zipper T. Bunny was at the plaza during Bunny Day.

I saw a floating balloon present, and I shot it down. But instead of a present, it was a sky egg!

I also dug up this earth egg.

There were many fake rocks around, and they all had stone eggs in them. There was one fake rock that still had the usual gem, though.

The eggs have candy, winning tickets, or grand-prize tickets in them. The candy doesn't do anything except if you want to save it for next Halloween, but the winning tickets get you furniture from the egg series, and grand-prize tickets get you Zipper's picture.

I found my money rock, which gave gems instead of money. There was also another floating balloon present, which turned out to be a sky egg again. Most (if not all) of the floating balloon presents will be sky eggs on Bunny Day.

When you shake trees, tree eggs will sometimes fall out. There are 2 other eggs I didn't take a picture of, the water egg and deep-sea egg. The water egg can be fished out of the ocean, and the deep-sea egg can be found by diving. I turned in some tickets and got some prizes, and then saved for the night.

Thanks for reading, I hope you enjoyed! See you next time!

11 comments:

  1. Lol on my screen I was falling in the well then hovering again the tweeter has a mind of its own it kept going off even when I was no where near the A button xD great post I had weeding day and bunny day a LOOOOOONG time back as in my town it's May 22nd 20 days after my birthday! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Btw I added you Ethan sorry for the late reply x)
      - Orange

      Delete
  2. Ok thanks xD

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do you wanna go on ACNL now?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yours please.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. http://us10.chatzy.com/29778964838827 Orange and me only as this is a private blog discussion

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for another PERFECT post and for EVERYTHING you do, it's COMPLETELY PERFECT, just like you! Andy darling I LOVE YOU!!!!! <3333333333333333 Ethan's town is pretty cool! I'm glad you liked the face board! :3 I LOVE YOU MY DARLING!!!!!! Thank you to Ethan for the marriage, and to you for being my PERFECT husband! I CAN'T WAIT to get married in real life! It's strange that weeding day is a day earlier for America! Aw, I wish you got some rare items from the campsite! I'm glad you enjoyed Bunny Day, like me! Thank you for another PERFECT post, and for EVERYTHING you do! I LOVE YOU ETERNALLY AND INFINITELY, ETERNAL soulmate <3333333333333333333 XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOX ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for supporting me every single day!!!!!! You're COMPLETELY PERFECT too, my darling!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE YOU BETH!!!!!<333333333 Yeah, that visit to Ethan's town was pretty neat, and I love all the designs you make! :D I LOVE YOU MY DARLING!!!<333333333 I'm so happy that we have so many acnl marriages, and I CAN'T WAIT for our real one!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You're perfect in EVERY SINGLE WAY Beth!!!!!!!!<333333333 I'm not sure why Weeding Day has different dates for different parts of the world either. Don't worry about the camper items! Bunny Day was a fun holiday, I'm glad you enjoyed it, my lover!!!!!!!!!! Thanks for EVERYTHING you do, darling Beth!!!!!!!! I LOVE YOU ETERNALLY AND INFINITELY!!!!!!!! See you ALWAYS, ETERNAL soulmate!!!<3333333333XOXOXOXOXO♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

      Delete

Comment on here by selecting your account and leaving a message ^^