Thursday 3 April 2014

3rd April 2014 (Andy)

Hi everyone, here's what's been happening in A-Ville.

Since it's a new month, there's a new DLC item available in North America, the cherry-blossom clock. I decided to display it in my main room.

I went into the police station to pick up any new lost items. There was an assortment of items here today.

In my campsite, Ken the rooster was camping. I didn't want him to move in, but I played a few games with him.

Saharah was in town today, and she installed a new flooring and wallpaper. The flooring looks like Lucha's flooring, so I quickly changed it back to my alpine rug.

Portia said she was good at dancing, but if I want to see her perform, I'd have to review her 200-page contract! I don't think I'll be seeing her perform any time soon.

I found a lost item near Portia's house.

The lost item belonged to Marcie, and she gave me a reward for returning it.

I visited Beth today, to pick up some flowers. Thanks for the lovely visit, my darling <333333 I LOVE YOU <333333333 XOXOXOXOX ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Whitney asked me for some new furniture, so I decided to give her a fish. Nibbles watched me as I fished.

I gave Whitney the loach that I caught, and she gave me a stripe dresser in return. Hopefully I'll get the Town Concierge badge soon for helping my villagers so often!

At the edge of my town, there were 2 jacob's ladders that spawned near each other.

Cookie told me she uses her watering can as a lunchbox! I guess she carries it around to eat, not to water flowers, lol. How can that be a good place to store food?

Lucha had a flea on him, so I caught it. Then he told me he'd be my exterminator if I ever had fleas. I don't think that's such a good idea, though...

I updated my dream town. Luna said my Dream Address has been changed though (I don't know why) so you can visit my dream town using my new Dream Address shown above.

That's all for now! Thanks for reading!

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for another PERFECT post, my darling <33333333333333 The cherry blossom clock is lovely, but not as lovely as you! Lol, it made me laugh when you said 'The flooring looks like Lucha's flooring, so I quickly changed it back to my alpine rug.' YOU'RE SO AMAZINGLY PERFECT DARLING!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't believe Portia would think anyone was going to read a 200 page contract, lol! I hope you get that badge soon, and congrats on the jacobs ladders, baby <333333 I don't know why your dream address changed, but I love your town whatever the address! I LOVE YOU <33333333333333333333333 XOXOXOXOXOXOXOX ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for EVERYTHING, darling Beth!!! <333333333 You're extremely lovely, soulmate! lol, I don't want to get mixed up with Lucha...xD YOU'RE SO AMAZINGLY PERFECT DARLING!<3333333333333333 Thanks for supporting me all the time, lover! I love your town too :3 Thanks for the PERFECT comment, I LOVE YOU <333333333333333333333 XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

      Delete

Comment on here by selecting your account and leaving a message ^^