Saturday 19 April 2014

April 19th 2014 (Beth)

Hi everyone! Before I start, I just have to tell everyone. I will be away from home for a few days, but I will be able to answer comments etc. I will have internet, but it will be for a limited time each day, so if comments are unanswered for a couple of days, I'm sorry! I will be back on Tuesday, so you won't miss any posts. Thank you!



 The other night, Gia and Ethan came, followed by my darling Andy, whom I love with all my everything!!!!!!!!!! <3333333333333333 XOXOXOXOXOXOXOX ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

We pushed Ethan into a rock.

 After a while, Ethan left, so Tristan could come.

Tristan and Gia have recently become a couple, so we decided to marry each other! 

 First, I married Gia and Tristan.

Then, Gia married Andy and I!

 I would love to congratulate Gia and Tristan on their relationship, and I dedicate this post to them! Congrats, and enjoy life together as a couple. Finding each other is the best thing in the world! I LOVE YOU ANDY XOXOXOXOXOXOXOX ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ <33333333333333333


 I visited Andy's town to drop off a few flowers for him! Nibbles asked me if I knew his birthday is coming up. I do know, thank you Nibbles, he is my boyfriend!! XOXOXOXOXOXOXOX <3333333333333333333 ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

I also visited Naomi! Have a great time in Skegness :3

 Thank you to Naomi for spotting Bam for me! I won him in an auction on TBT! One step closer to an all deer town.

 The other evening, my dear darling Andy came over! Thank you for the WONDERFUL visits, I LOVE YOU <333333333333333333333333 XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOX ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ Naomi also joined us, and tried to kill us! NU, DON'T KILL MEI ANDEH I NEED YOU!!!!!!!! :P

The next day, I found Bam's house plot. It could have been worse, but it did destroy a few perfect peach trees :L

 Yesterday, Andy and I visited Ethan in Habitat. Thank you for having us Ethan, I LOVE YOU ANDY!!!!!!! <333333333333333333333333 XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥



Ethan has many PWP's around town!

BEAN FIGHT!
 
Cally decided to camp.



 

 We did some glitches, with Ethan getting stuck in the well, followed by me. 


 Ethan then decided to give us our seventh wedding, so we went to the town tree, and he married us! Goldie joined in, which was sweet. Thank you to Ethan for a lovely wedding and a great visit! I LOVE YOU ANDY, and I CAN'T WAIT to marry you for real darling <33333333333333333333 XOXOXOXOXOXOXOX ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

 Lastly, I visited TBC, and updated my dream review of it, which you can find here.

I just want to say to Tristan and Gia, I'm really sorry, but I have a feeling I won't have internet (I'll be traveling) at 3pm EDT today..if I don't make it, I'm REALLY sorry, and I'll DEFINITELY see you next week.
Mayor Beth of Appleby 
DC 7200-2217-6467

8 comments:

  1. I was stuck down the well worst experience ever lol anyway great post once again and thank you and Andy for coming over.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol ikr and thanks, you're welcome! -Beth ^^

      Delete
  2. Its ok!
    Im on Spring Break so I can probably see you anytime this week :3-Gia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. How's tomorrow at 3pm EDT for you and Tristan? I have the bells for you :3 -Beth

      Delete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope you have a nice time on your trip! I can't wait for you to get back on Tuesday night! I LOVE YOU WITH ALL MY EVERYTHING!!!<333333 Both marriages we had were COMPLETELY lovely and perfect because I got to marry you, darling Beth!!! I also can't wait to marry you for real!!!<333333 Also, congrats to Tristan and Gia on their relationship! :) I LOVE YOU BETH!!!<333333 Thanks for the flowers, my lovely darling, every visit we have is AMAZING!!! Nibbles has a good memory, lol! You're my PERFECT girlfriend, darling<333333 Congrats on getting Bam and getting closer to an all-deer town! Thanks to Naomi for finding him! Have a great time in Skegness, Naomi! :D Beth darling, thanks for all the WONDERFUL visits, and thanks for EVERYTHING!!! I'm glad Naomi didn't kill anyone, she was just acting silly, lol :P I NEED YOU BETH DARLING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!<333333 I'm sorry that Bam destroyed some perfect peach trees, but at least it's not that bad of a location! I LOVE YOU BETH<333333 Thanks for the visit Ethan, the bean fight and glitching was fun xD YAY Beth, our seventh acnl wedding!!!<333333 Thanks for being my ETERNAL soulmate, Beth!!! I LOVE YOU INFINITELY<333333 Thanks for the wedding, Ethan! I love your updated TBC dream review, Beth! I CAN'T WAIT for you to get back on Tuesday night!!!!!!!!! I LOVE YOU ETERNALLY<333333 See you ALWAYS, my ETERNAL soulmate<333333333XOXOXOXOX♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you baby! It was okay but I MISSED YOU SO MUCH!!!! I'm SO glad I'm back <333333333333333 I LOVE YOU WITH ALL MY EVERYTHING!!!!!!!!<333333333333 Every marriage we have is COMPLETELY lovely and perfect because we get to marry, Andy daring!!! I can't wait to marry for real, baby! <3333 Congrats to Tristan and Gia :3 I LOVE YOU ANDY <33333333 Thank you for EVERYTHING you do, my lovely darling! No one could EVER forget your birthday! I hope it's a good one! You're my PERFECT boyfriend, darling! <33333333333 Thank you SO much, baby! I hope Naomi had a great time too! Thank you for all of the WONDERFUL visits and EVERY PERFECT THING YOU DO!!!!!!!! I NEED YOU ANDY DARLING YOU NEED TO LIVE!!!!!! <33333333333 I'm glad it wasn't too bad of a location! I LOVE YOU ANDY!!!!!!!!!! <333333 Thanks to Ethan for the visit! I can't wait until our real wedding! I LOVE YOU INFINITELY AND ETERNALLY ******ETERNAL******* soulmate!!!!! Thanks for the wedding, Ethan! I love your EVERYTHING, Andy!! SO glad I'm back! I LOVE YOU ETERNALLY!!!!!!! <3333333333 See you ALWAYS, my ETERNAL soulmate<333333333333333333XOXOXOXOXOXOX♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

      Delete

Comment on here by selecting your account and leaving a message ^^