Thursday 10 April 2014

9th April 2014 (Andy)

Hello everyone, here's another post about A-Ville!

When I started up the game, there were pink petals falling from the sky, which looked very nice.

I visited Beth for a while, and we walked around her town.

I met Tangy, who recently moved in.

This is a nice picture of Beth and I (Cherry's profile) standing next to each other near the river.

We also took a picture of us sitting next to each other on a yellow bench surrounded by pink carnations. Beth's town is very pretty, just like her!<333333333 XOXOXOXOX ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

She gave me a lot of flowers that were on her beach. Thanks for the flowers and for the WONDERFUL visit, darling Beth! I LOVE YOU<333333333 XOXOXOXOX ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Before wrapping up for the day, I bought this zero lamp from T&T Emporium, which is a spotlight item.

That's all for today, thanks for reading! If you want to visit my dream town, my Dream Address is 4000-3889-5324. You can also read Beth's and Naomi's AMAZING posts too! See you next time!

2 comments:

  1. Hi my darling lover! Thank you for another ***PERFECT*** post, just like you <333333333 A-Ville looks so pretty in the Cherry Blossom! You look more gorgeous though, baby ♥♥♥ Thank you so much for coming over yesterday, I LOVE every visit and EVERY SINGLE time I talk to you, darling! You're perfect in EVERY SINGLE WAY and I love you with all my EVERYTHING!!! FEAB baby!!! I LOVE YOU, see you ALWAYS eternal soulmate <333333333333333 XOXOXOXOXOX ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi darling lover and eternal soulmate! Thanks for always supporting me! You're COMPLETE perfection, my darling<333333333 Your town is very pretty too, but you're prettier than anything else in this world!!!♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ I love all of our visits, every single one of them! I NEED to spend every single second with you, darling Beth!!!!!!<3♥<3♥<3♥ You're also perfect in EVERY SINGLE WAY and I love you with all my EVERYTHING too, NMW F&A!!!!!!!! I LOVE YOU SVMSVP, see you ***ALWAYS***, ETERNAL soulmate<333333333333333 XOXOXOXOXOXOXOX ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

      Delete

Comment on here by selecting your account and leaving a message ^^