Wednesday 2 April 2014

April 2nd 2014 (Beth)

Hi guys! Here's what I've been up to-



 I opened my gate for wifi night on Sunday. After a few disconnections I had my darling boyfriend Andy, Naomi and Ethan in town. Thank you so much for coming everyone, I LOVE YOU ANDY XOXOXOXOXO <3333333333333 ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

 Zell gave me a new nickname. 

 I made a design for Andy and I <3333333333 I LOVE YOU, WE'LL ****ALWAYS***** BE TOGETHER FOR INFINITY AND BEYOND!!!!!!! <3333333333 ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ XOXOXOXOX

 I thought that had already been requested! 

 I noticed a sign telling me about a meteor shower! I haven't had one of these for a while, so I invited Andy and Naomi over to watch it with me! Thanks for coming, I LOVE YOU ANDY <33333333333 XOXOXOXOXOX ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥



Andy paid a visit to Appleby, and I went to see him (and Lucha). Thank you for having me, my darling <3333333333 OXOXOXOXO ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥





Andy and Naomi came over and we wished on shooting stars. Thank you for coming, I had a great evening, I LOVE YOU ANDY <333333333 XOXOXOXOXOX ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥


 HELP!!!!!!!!! Jambette moved in, but don't worry, I'll get her out soon!



I went to visit my darling boyfriend this morning, and we found some interesting things in T-Bones closet! Thank you for EVERYTHING, my lovely Andy <333333333333 OXOXOXOXOX ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

 I started a new PWP.

I finally updated my dream town, you can visit with this code- 7200-2217-6467. Thank you for all of the visits! I have had over 100!


 My lovely Andy came over, and I paid off my PWP <3333333 I LOVE YOU <333333333 XOXOXOXOX ♥♥♥♥♥♥


Lastly, Fauna came over as I displayed this months DLC, the Aries rocking chair. 

Mayor Beth of Appleby <3
DC 7200-2217-6467

6 comments:

  1. Another great blog entry keep it up! 11days until Nintendo renew my Miiverse :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Enjoy Miiverse. I've changed my town a lot since you last visited in a dream, so if you wanted to do an updated visit when you get your account back, it would be very appreciated! -Beth :)

      Delete
  2. Thanks for all the visits we have, they're amazing and lovely! I LOVE YOU!!!<333333 I love that new design you made, it's very true, we will ALWAYS be together, for INFINITY AND BEYOND!<333333333 :D It was a very memorable night together, wishing on shooting stars<3 Thanks for coming, Naomi! I'm sorry about Jambette moving in, but I'm glad she will be gone soon. I don't know why T-Bone had old sandwiches in his dresser, lol xD Congrats on the new PWP, and for having over 100 dream visitors! That's amazing and impressive! Nice new DLC for the month, too! I love all of our visits, whether it's my town or yours! They are all very wonderful! Thanks for everything, see you ALWAYS, eternal soulmate <3333333333 XOXOXOXOXO ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for all the visits and everything Andy! I LOVE YOU!!! <33333333333 I love EVERYTHING you do! We'll ******ALWAYS******* be together ****FOR INFINITY AND BEYOND****!!! :3 I love doing anything with you baby <3 Thank you for the visits, everyone! Luckily she's already been moved out XD. Lol, villagers can be weird sometimes! Thank you for everything, baby! I love EVERYTHING, EVERYTHING about you is perfectly wonderful <33333333333 Thanks for everything, I love you with all my everything, see you ALWAYS, eternal soulmate <33333333333333 XOXOXOXOXOXOXOX ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

      Delete
  3. what about Leo???
    Wasn't he on reserve for me??? -gia needs leo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You'll still get Leo! He's still in my town, I'll try to get him out this weekend! -Beth

      Delete

Comment on here by selecting your account and leaving a message ^^