Monday 21 April 2014

April 21st 2014 (Naomi(Beth))

Hi! I hope everyone had a great Easter, and Bunny Day!

Just a quick note to say, Naomi is unable to post today as she is enjoying a holiday in Skegness! I hope the arcades are good, Naomi ^^

Also, I don't have good enough internet connection to access the blog (the logo seems to be overloading my browser to be honest). Anyway, all comments will be replied to on Tuesday/Wednesday, thank you for all of them! 

Those of you who are on Spring break, enjoy time off school, and if anyone is going on vaction, have a great time :)

See you all soon!

Mayor Beth of Appleby 
DC 7200-2217-6467

2 comments:

  1. I had a great Easter and Bunny Day with you, darling Beth! I hope Naomi has a good time in Skegness! I'm very excited for you to come back from your trip soon!!! :D I LOVE YOU BETH<333333333XOXOXOXOX♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE every single second we spend together, they are ALL PERFECTION, darling Andy <333333333 I'm glad Naomi had a good time, and that I'm back where I belong, with you!!! I LOVE YOU ANDY, ETERNAL soulmate <33333333333333333333333 XOXOXOXOXOXOXOX ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete

Comment on here by selecting your account and leaving a message ^^