Monday 28 April 2014

My Wifi Rules (Naomi)

Due to recent occurrences (sorry Ethan!) I have decided on a few wifi rules to prevent another situation similar (glitches 'nd stuff)
1: Don't come into my town unless invited-
If I publicly announce I am opening my gate, then you're welcome to join
2: Check WHO is in my town-
If it's someone you don't recognise, or just Beth, we are probably doing something
3: If I do end the session on you, don't feel bad-
It's probably just glitching



Just some other rules (but they're kinda obvious)
4: Don't steal (duh)
5: Don't shake trees
6: Try not to run and try to stick to paths

And a temporary one: Clear your wifi pool before coming to my town :3


These rules only apply to my town, for Beth and Andy's towns, it's best to ask them.

Anyway, sorry again Ethan! I'll try to look out for a dreamie of yours as a sorry!

6 comments:

  1. Ok those rules are fine and thank you if you can find me a Dreamie btw Teddy was originally on there but he is no longer a Dreamie of mine just to let you know and if you can find Kiki I'll be eternally grateful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These wifi rules should prevent anything unwanted from happening! Thanks for posting, I'll be sure to follow the rules whenever I visit your town. See you next time!

    ReplyDelete

Comment on here by selecting your account and leaving a message ^^