Sunday 13 April 2014

April 13th 2014 (Beth)

Hi everyone!

I'm REALLY sorry for being late posting, my dad had to go to hospital earlier after cutting his hand, and I'm also sorry for not posting yesterday, as I was very busy and met Naomi for the first time! She's lovely by the way, and we went ice skating together, which was brilliant! <333 Thanks for everything, and for being such a good friend to me! :3


 The other day, my darling Andy baby came over <3333333 I was on Cherry's profile, and managed to get a lovely photo of us in the cherry blossom! Thank you so much for the LOVELY visit and EVERYTHING <3333 I LOVE YOU ANDY <333333333333 XOXOXOXOXOX ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

 I didn't leave my DS on all night.......

Aw, what a cute couple :3

 My friend Tavi had never seen what happens when you eat a famous mushroom, so I showed her!

 Ugh. Gigi. NU.

 I updated my dream town for the cherry blossom, and found out I have had 103 visitors! Thank you SO much everyone!!!! <3 If you want to increase my total even more, you can visit with the code 7200-2217-6467.

I love this picture, so much pink!

  I visited Hiba's lovely town of Cookie!

 I met Naomi yesterday in real life! We met on jvgs in August 2013, and finally met for the first time. It was lovely to meet her, Naomi's so LOVELYYYYY <333 BFF's ♥

I visited Naomi's town later yesterday, along with Andy and Orange, for her birthday party. Thank you so much for the lovely party, have a great birthday, hon! I LOVE YOU ANDY <333333333333 XOXOXOXOX ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

 Tangy getting up close and personal with Leif....

 I had my hair done! Thanks for the lovely suggestion, darling Andy <3333333333333333 XOXOXOXOXOX ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

 I made K.K. Sonata for Beth, which you can find here. Sorry it's not very good XD

I got Deidre back! One step closer to an all deer town ^^

I opened my gate early for Andy to come and help me bury stuff for tonight's wifi night. Actually he buried everything while I posted! I LOVE YOU ANDY, YOU'RE PERFECT!!!!!!! XOXOXOXOXOXOX <3333333333333333333 ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Just so you know, I'm opening my gate in 5 minutes for wifi night, complete with dig-a-thon! :)

Mayor Beth of Appleby 
DC 7200-2217-6467

12 comments:

  1. I'm at the train station waiting btw I updated your dream review! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope your dad is okay, and I'm glad you got to meet Naomi for the first time! I hope you had fun ice skating together! :) Thanks for all the WONDERFUL visits we have, that's a really nice picture of us during the cherry blossom! Thank you for EVERYTHING, darling! I LOVE YOU!!!<333333 I hope Gigi leaves your town soon, lol! Congrats on all the dream visitors, and on getting Deirdre! All the pink is lovely, just like you<3! I really liked your dream review! Naomi's birthday party was fun, happy birthday to her! I LOVE YOU BETH<333333 Your new hair looks very nice, cupcake<333333 The design you made of K.K. Sonata looks AMAZING!!!!!! I really loved wifi night, and helping you bury everything for the dig-a-thon! I LOVE YOU, YOU'RE PERFECTION!!! See you ***ALWAYS***, ***ETERNAL*** soulmate<333333333 XOXOXOXOX ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you baby <333333 Naomi's AMAZING, and I CAN'T WAIT to meet YOU!!! Skating is brilliant XD Thanks for all the WONDERFUL EVERYTHING, baby! I love that picture :333 Gigi WILL leave, trust me! Thank you darling, you're SO lovely! <3333 Naomi's birthday party was really good! I LOVE YOU ANDY!!!! <33333333333333 Your EVERYTHING is COMPLETELY perfect, my sweetheart ♥♥♥♥ Omg thank you babe! I really love EVERYTHING we do together! I LOVE YOU PERFECTION!!!! See you ********ALWAYS******** ********ETERNAL********** soulmate <33333333333333 XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOX ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

      Delete
  3. Bill moved out without my permission I am literally crying since he was my favourite villager apart from Kiki what do I do now? :-(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The only thing you can do is cycle 16 villagers out- there's a great guide here- http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/997811-animal-crossing-new-leaf/66933880 and search the forums (TBT, ACC). You'll get him back eventually! Sorry to hear about him, though. -Beth

      Delete
    2. Never mind I got Goldie, one of my Dreamies in the campsite!

      Delete
  4. Naomi's birthday party was AWESOME! :D And btw, I'm gonna steal Tangy from you >:) xD
    - Orange ^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. IKR! And I'd like to see you try :P -Beth

      Delete
    2. Have you added me yet orange?

      Delete

Comment on here by selecting your account and leaving a message ^^