Saturday 5 April 2014

5th April 2014 (Beth)

Hi! I want to be upbeat and cheerful, but I don't feel it right now. 

Fact is, Leonardo moved. Without telling me. I feel crapola, and like the worst friend in the world. I was time traveling to get Naomi's birthday present (no more info here Naomi :P), and I took a risk to time travel to July and back to February. By the time I'd done that, he'd gone. No present, nothing, just a big empty space and me with a tear in my eye. I don't know what I can do to make this up to you Gia, but all that I beg of you is that you don't hate me. I feel rotten that I had to stop reserving villagers for people, but I am going to give you 5 million bells to buy yourself one of your dreamies as compensation. Please trust me in the fact that if I could have saved him, I would. I would never move him out purposely, as I know how much you wanted him. All I can say is I'm sorry, and I mean that from the bottom of my heart. 

Anyway, here's what's happened in Appleby over the past few days...

 The other day, my DARLING BOYFRIEND WHOM I LOVE WITH ALL MY EVERYTHING came over! I LOVE YOU ANDY XOXOXOXOXOXO <333333333333333 ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

 Erik moved in. I now have 4 deers, so I'd like to make Appleby an all deer town! There is only 10 deer in the game, so it fits perfectly. I'm not sure if someone has Pashmina though...I feel really bad about this, but I would just like to say feel free to void her, or I will find someone who wants her. 

 I built a yellow bench to go in front of the windmill (when someone requests it!).

 NU. Hands off, I'm taken :P


 Nice arrival :P

 Fauna started calling me mon amie. I think it's a cute name, so I let her.

 I found Puddles in the campsite. She's cute, but not ANYWHERE NEAR as cute as Andy!! I LOVE YOU XOXOXOXO <333333333333 ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

 Jambette moved out (YES!!!!!!!).

 HELP!

I found Leonardo sitting on Andy and I's metal bench. I sat with him for a minute.

 MORE HELP. 

 I also found Nana in the campsite. I think I had her once XD

 Diana asked me to bury a a time capsule. I forgot, and have kept it in my letter section!



I built a few PWP's

 My darling LOVELY GORGEOUS PERFECT soulmate came over! I LOVE YOU XOXOXOXOXOX ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ <3333333333333

 I won Lopez on an auction, and he moved in today!

 I left my DS on overnight, and I was on Main Street when I opened it this morning, so the morning message was outside of the Post Office instead of the town hall!

 I found my first four-leaf clover!

 Ready, set, GO!!!

 I deleted Cassia (temporarily) to get Naomi's birthday present, and I had to make a new character for a while too. 

 Naomi came over!

And Chow moved in. He's not one of my favorites, but I think I had him in ACWW, and he's okay.


 My LOVELY Andy came over along with Gia. Thanks for forgiving me Gia, I hope you somehow get Leonardo from the void. Andy, thanks for loving me and EVERYTHING you are and do my darling <3333333333333 OXOXOXOX ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥


I then visited my dear boyfriend to drop off a few things. Thank you for the WONDERFUL visit and for helping me ALWAYS, I LOVE YOU ANDY XOXOXOXOXOX ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥




 We decided to do a few glitches to work out whether you can drop items on top of buildings (you can't), and have fun!

 I fell in a pitfall, which made me kinda scared..the eyes....XD 

I LOVE YOU ANDY LOVER THANK YOU FOR EVERYTHING BABY <33333333333333 XOXOXOXOXOXOX ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Lastly, you can see my slideshow of pictures from March here-








Mayor Beth of Appleby <3
DC 7200-2217-6467

10 comments:

  1. Sorry that Leonardo moved out, but I hope Gia can get him somehow. Beth, I LOVE YOU WITH ALL MY EVERYTHING!!! I also love all of the visits we have, they are all lovely! Thanks for everything<333333 Congrats on all the new PWP's and Erik+Lopez moving in! Good luck on your goal of having an all deer town! Wow, Kapp'n was being really flirty! I thought he was already married lol XD YOU'RE THE CUTEST BEING IN EXISTENCE, DARLING BETH!!!!!!♥♥♥♥♥♥ I'm glad Jambette moved out, she's really scary, lol! Rocket is kind of weird too, sorry she moved in, but I'm sure she will be cycled out quickly! Nice four-leaf clover, dearie! :D Lol it was funny how you put "ready, set, GO" because it looked like you were starting a race xD Visiting each others' towns is always very enjoyable! Thanks for another PERFECT blog post, my GORGEOUS DARLING ETERNAL soulmate<333333333 XOXOXOXOX ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope she can too! I LOVE YOU WITH ALL MY EVERYTHING DARLING!!!!! I love every second I spend with you, perfection! Thank you eternally for everything you do, darling <3333333333333 Thank you baby! I know, and I'm taken too, by you! You own me! YOU'RE THE CUTEST BEING IN EXISTENCE DARLING ANDY!!!!!!!!!!! ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ I'm SO glad Jambette moved, and trust me Rocket will be gone soon! Thank you cupcake, perfect everything! I LOVE YOU and visiting your town, baby! Thanks for every PERFECT word you say and thing you do, my GORGEOUS DARLING ETERNAL soulmate, whom I love ETERNALLY with all my heart! <333333333333333 XOXOXOXOXOXOX ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

      Delete
  2. Another great post ! :3 But also sad that Leonardo moved out D: Btw, could I maybe visit your town someday? I really like your town ! ^^.
    - Orange / Yoran ;3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you! I know :( Yes, of course! I have a few spots left on my friend list, my fc is 5241-1924-8412, and I open my gate every Sunday at 8pm GMT. I'll add you asap, you can come tonight if you like! Thanks again for your lovely comments!
      Beth :3

      Delete
    2. Great! My fc is 5429-7519-8264 so if you would like to add me too then I would love to visit tonight! :D
      - Orange

      Delete
    3. Added you :3 Great, see you later!
      -Beth ^^

      Delete
  3. BETH?! IM SO SORRY I COULDNT MAKE IT TONIGHT!!!
    MY MOM WAS TAKING TOO LONG SHOPPING IN MACON! DO U STILL HAS BIANCA?!-GIA

    ReplyDelete
  4. Don't worry, I know what parents are like! But I'm SO sorry, she was in boxes yesterday and has since moved out ;( I'll still give you the money and look out for other dreamies of yours though! :3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh no...
      Im so sorry I was late...
      :(
      -Gia in a not Very peppy mood

      Delete

Comment on here by selecting your account and leaving a message ^^