Thursday 1 May 2014

May 1st 2014 (Beth)

Hi readers! Here's what I've been doing over the past few days-

 More #Appleby!

 I collected Diana from Catville! Thank you so much for her, Naomi :3

The next day, her house plot was down. Good place, thanks Diana!

 Hamlet also moved in.

 Zell told me he was one of Fauna's cousins! Makes sense, but in my head, Zell and Fauna are in a relationship XD

I gave Deirdre her time capsule back!

 And found her on a tree stump XD

 FINALLY, THANK YOU KATRINA!!! 

 MEOW!

More meow! XD A very kind person on TBT gave me Rosie, Andy's dreamie!

 She moved in, where Rocket used to live.

 And I met her XD

 I moved the outdoor chair over, so it has its own garden XD


I visited my darling boyfriend's WONDERFUL town! I LOVE YOU ANDY XOXOXOXOX <3333333333333 ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

 #Appleby, Rosie's pretty house!

 DUCKY!

 HALP!

 AWWW!

I remember Naomi having these weird clouds in her town! XD


 I collected Beau! Thank you SO much for all the deer, hon! :333

 It might be raining, but #Appleby!

Good spot, thank you Beau ^^

 OMG MARSHAL AND NO SPACE!

 I drew Bubblegum K.K. for Gia, which you can find here, along with other designs! I hope it's okay Gia!

 Aw, what a sweet house Rosie has XD

That's all for now, but enjoy Andy and Naomi's BRILLIANT posts, and I have a wifi night in about 5mins, so feel free to come :P

Mayor Beth of Appleby 
DC 7200-2217-6467

4 comments:

  1. Every picture you take in your town is always so pretty, just like you, darling Beth!<333333333 Congrats on getting so many deer from Naomi! Thanks to her for helping! I'm glad that Diana and Beau had good house places! Congrats on getting the fortune teller's shop!!! :D MEOW so many cats :3 YAY ROSIE, now I have another dreamie waiting along with Bones, which Naomi got for me! Thanks to you both, I'll try to tt some villagers out soon so I can pick them up! :) I really like the new outdoor chair, and the garden around it! Thanks for all the WONDERFUL visits and for EVERYTHING, darling Beth! I LOVE YOU!!!<333333333 Lol, nice tour pictures XD That design of Bubblegum KK is AMAZING, darling! You're very talented and skilled at designing<333333333 It looks like the real song cover, just like all the other song cover designs! Thanks for the PERFECT and BRILLIANT post, and the fun-filled wifi night! See you ALWAYS, my ETERNAL soulmate<333333333XOXOXOXOX♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Every single thing you do is always so PERFECT, just like you, darling Andy!! <33333333333333 Thank you baby ♥♥ Thanks to Naomi for everything! Aw, the deer are lovely, but not as lovely as you, sweetheart!! <333 FINALLY, a complete Main Street XD MEOW :3333 Awww, you're welcome babe <33333 Thank you darling! I LOVE YOU!!!!! <3333333333 Thank you for all of the WONDERFUL visits and PERFECT EVERYTHING, darling Andy! XD You're so very talented and skilled at EVERYTHING!! <3:] Aw babe :$ Thanks for EVERYTHING, and for being my ETERNAL soulmate!!!! <333333333XOXOXOXOX♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

      Delete
  2. Great post, yet again. It's also my birthday today, Yay!

    ReplyDelete

Comment on here by selecting your account and leaving a message ^^