Friday 2 May 2014

2nd May 2014 (Andy)

Hello everyone, welcome back to another post!

I visited Beth's town a couple of days ago, and Naomi came too. Lloid was in the train station, because the Fortune Teller's shop is being built on Main Street, so congrats to Beth for unlocking it! I LOVE YOU, BETH DARLING<333333333XOXOXOXOX♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

I love her new outdoor chair in this flowery area! Very nice placement, darling Beth<333333333XOXOXOXOX♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

A hole was dug next to the outdoor chair, and when I got up from the chair, I fell into the hole, lol xD

We did some glitching, and I pushed Naomi into the void behind the bridge. This is what it looked like from my screen. I hope it wasn't too lonely for her!

I also pushed Beth into some things. First was the hot spring. Looks relaxing!

Then a bamboo tree, lol!

Also a flower bush :D

And a hammock!

After that, Beth pushed me onto the wall. Nice view from up there!

I walked all the way to the bottom, next to the waterfall!

Then I walked all the way up to the top, near the tunnel. It was pretty cool to see what things looked like on top of the wall!

I pushed Beth and Naomi onto the tracks, and they walked around for a while. Soon we ended the session for the night. Thanks for the AMAZING visit, my darling Beth<333333333XOXOXOXOX♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥, and thanks for visiting, Naomi :)

The next day, Beth came over to my town to deliver some flowers and help clean my town :) Thank you for EVERYTHING that you do, Beth darling! I LOVE YOU<333333333XOXOXOXOX♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

I also visited Gia's town, Kittens! She has done a lot of work on it, and it's a very nice town!

She said Beth and I could use this house as a honeymoon spot! It's a very nice house, thanks for the suggestion, Gia!

There was also an illuminated arch, which lit up!

We went to visit Marshal in his house. Congrats to Gia on getting her favorite villager! :D

When I talked to Marshal, he said he doesn't remember seeing me around before, but Marshal also lives in my town, lol XD


I didn't know this, but Marshal is the Master of Kittens! We weren't worthy of him!

Inside the wind turbine in Gia's town there was a very powerful diamond, which I needed to get for Beth to make her happy, because I'm in love with her!<333333333XOXOXOXOX♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ Gia was checking her post near the wind turbine, but eventually she went to get some bamboo shoots. So I decided to sneak to the wind turbine to get the diamond, but I was caught!

I was sentenced to death by cuteness, and I was forced to stare at Rosie, because she's so adorable! But Beth is even more adorable<333333333XOXOXOXOX♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ Luckily, I didn't die, and I escaped before Master Marshal could punish me XD I didn't get the diamond, but don't worry darling Beth, you can have anything in my town!!! I LOVE YOU!!!<333333333XOXOXOXOX♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Thanks for reading, and please enjoy Naomi's and Beth's posts too! See you next time!

4 comments:

  1. Thank you for another PERFECT post, and for every WONDERFUL visit!!!!!! I LOVE YOU BABY <3333333333 Thanks darling ♥♥♥ I'm glad you love the outdoor chair, and I hope Naomi wasn't too lonely! Lol, those glitches are so cool! Thank YOU for EVERYTHING, my darling ETERNAL soulmate!!!!!!! Thank you for the honeymoon spot, and I'm glad you had a good time in Kittens! Lol, Marshal is so funny! My goal is to make you happy baby, because I'm in love with you too!!! Rosie is VERY cute, but NOTHING is as cute and adorable as you, baby!!!!!!! I LOVE YOU INFINITELY, ETERNAL soulmate!!!!!!!! Thank you for another AMAZING post, lover! <3333333333333 XOXOXOXOX ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for EVERYTHING you do, darling Beth! I LOVE YOU BABY!<333333333 Every visit we have is AMAZING, darling! Your entire town is PERFECT, just like you!<333333333 Next time we glitch together we can push someone else into the void instead of Naomi to see what it looks like, lol! You're my ETERNAL soulmate♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ One day we can go to Gia's town for a honeymoon, since Gia was so kind to suggest it for us! My goal is to make you as happy as possible, darling!!! I'm in love with you!<333XOX♥♥♥ You're the cutest girl in all existence, Beth darling! I LOVE YOU INFINITELY, ETERNAL soulmate<333333333 Thanks for EVERYTHING, lover! See you ALWAYS my ETERNAL soulmate<333333333XOXOXOXOX♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

      Delete
    2. I could open soon when you guys are both online and you guys could do your 1st honeymoon! :))))
      -Gia from The Foresty Honeymoon Resort, Kittens

      Delete
    3. Awww such a sweet thought, adorable girl :3 That will be so lovely! -Your good friend Beth <3

      Delete

Comment on here by selecting your account and leaving a message ^^