Tuesday 6 May 2014

May 6th 2014 (Beth)

Hi everyone!

Just a quick note to tell you, Naomi won't be posting for a while, as she is finding school hard-going, and wants to take a break from blogging, so you're stuck with Andy and I! The slot's always open for her though, so you never know when she could be back, and she'll always be my lovely adorable BFF! :33

So, here's my post about Appleby!

 The other day, Gia came over to collect Tangy! Congrats on getting her, and enjoy, Gia!



 The emotions Tangy made when Gia was talking to her were was cute! Not as cute as my darling lovely Andy though <333333333 XOXOXOXOX ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

I will come and see you, Tangy!

 The day before Tangy moved, she still had stuff for sale in Re-Tail. The day after, everything was gone! The only trace of her ever being here is the house plot and 16 villager cycle....

 Rosie decided to buy a dice tank while I was there!


 And I changed the bathtub I have to marble, looks so expensive, I stole it from Gracie..

 .............................................................




 #Appleby island

 I found a kitchen island (for my kitchen lol) while island hopping!

 Aw, Rosie and Beau were singing after talking to each other...such sweeties :3

My mailbox thingy was leaning to the side...HELP..... WHO BROKE MY MAILBOX?!

 Darn, at least I saw my complete Main Street eventually though!

 I took a picture in the dreamie town of Big city, for the year of acnl project, which you can join here.

 Aw, Beau's house is so sweet! As my darling Andy pointed out, it's like my garden room! I LOVE YOU ANDY SOULMATE XOXOXOXOX <333333333 ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

 I got 50,000 bells exactly as the timer hit 0 D:


 Fauna came over!

Grizzly decided to move in!

 Their eyes literally followed me as I walked to the bank.......


Yes, I know. Today was a big day. Kiwi had to leave Appleby forever. We will all miss her...but I totally didn't delete her to change her name...




 Welcome Vanilla to Appleby! 

That's all for today! Just so you know, I'll have a wifi night every 4 days, so sorry, no wifi night tonight! I totally wasn't playing Club Penguin.

Mayor Beth of Appleby 
DC 7200-2217-6467

4 comments:

  1. If you're on club penguin add me I'm Mr Perry P! What's your name on it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm acnllover326 (I think)! I'll add you next time I'm on, but I don't play often, lol. -Beth

      Delete
  2. Sorry that school is hard-going for Naomi, I'll miss her posts! I wish her luck in her schoolwork! Congrats to Gia for getting Tangy! You're the cutest girl ever, my darling Beth<333333333 I guess Tangy took all of her stuff from Re-Tail with her when she moved, lol XD Oh cute, Rosie has a dice tank now! LOL you stole the bathtub from Gracie! xD It does look very nice! KAPP'N?! UM NO, GO BACK TO THE ISLAND. Congrats on the kitchen island, my darling Beth! It will go great in your kitchen<333333333 Your villagers get along well! I'm not sure why your mailbox was leaning to one side :/ YAY Main Street is complete now! CONGRATS, cupcake!<333333333 :3 I LOVE YOU BETH ETERNAL SOULMATE!!!♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ Wow, 50,000 at 0, lol! Fauna must love your house, because she comes over so much, lol :D I'm not sure who Grizzly is, but I hope he's nice to everyone! Congrats on your new character, I love the name Vanilla!<333333333 I can't wait for the next wifi night, thanks for another PERFECT post, my darling!!! I LOVE YOU INFINITELY, thanks for EVERYTHING, see you ALWAYS, my ETERNAL soulmate<333333333XOXOXOXOX♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll miss her posts too! Good luck, Naomi! Congrats to Gia :D You're the cutest ANYTHING ever, my darling Andy <33333333333 She stole her own stuff :( lol Gracie has some nice stuff XD I'm glad you're okay with Rosie's new top XD KAPP'N EXCUSE ME BUT ANDY IS THE ONLY PERSON ALLOWED TO HAVE SUMO WRESTLES WITH ME!!!!!!!!! Thank you sweetheart! <333333333333 I'm glad they do! I'm not sure either, lol. THANK YOU BABY!!!!!! I LOVE YOU OMG I LOVE YOU!!!!! <333333333333333333 ETERNAL SOULMATE!!!!!!! ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ Ikr! She really does XD Grizzly= void, lol. Thank you cupcake! <3333333333333 I can't wait either, darling!!!!!! Thanks for your PERFECT EVERYTHING!!!!!! I LOVE YOU INFINITELY, see you ALWAYS, my ETERNAL soulmate!!! <333333333333 XOXOXOXOX ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

      Delete

Comment on here by selecting your account and leaving a message ^^