Sunday 4 May 2014

May 4th 2014 (Beth)

Hi guys! 

Before I start, I would just like to direct you to something I would be very grateful if you took part in A year of acnl, which will help celebrate the annual release of Animal Crossing: New Leaf! 

Also, thank you SO much to everyone who reads and has viewed our blog! We have just hit 10000 pageviews this morning, which is AMAZING for just under two months! We are SO grateful to everyone here.

Now, onto what I've been doing. 


 The other night, Naomi came over, followed by my darling Andy!!!! <33333333333 XOXOXOX ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥









We did a LOT of glitching! Andy became so adorably massive when I glitched him onto the cliff! I LOVE YOU BABY XOXOXOX <33333333333 ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

 Aw, what a sweet way to find him on his first day in Appleby. 

 MEOW! :3 (I'm thinking about making it my goal to put a meow in every post...lol)

I paid off the Fortune Teller shop!



And got some pretty pictures on the island! I hadn't been for a while, so it was nice to escape the rain!

 Back to the rain, and Maple wanted to play hide and seek! I found them all in under 2 minutes XD

 I delivered some flowers to Andy, and found PINK.

Thank you for having me, cupcake! XOXOXOX ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ <333333333333

 We cleaned A-Ville, and eventually found that dreaded last weed!



 It may be raining, but #Appleby!

What beautiful singing, Beau. I miss La-di day sometimes!

 I visited Maple's house when she invited me, and found out her house plays 'I love you.' I always think of my darling Andy when I hear that song, because I love him so much!!! XOXOXOXOX ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ <333333333

 Zell asked me to deliver a package to Beau. It was a new shirt. I liked Beau's old top, but at least my deer are getting on!

I can't believe it...not another ex-dreamie... XD

 NO MAPLE. If you moved, I'd seriously cry. That has actually happened before when I lost Andy's dreamies..

 ARGH.


 FINALLY, Tangy asked to move, so she's ready for you, Gia!

 I visited my lovely boyfriend! Thanks for having me, sweetie! XOXOXOXOX ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ <33333333333

MARSHAL FLOWER!

 NO KEVIN. The only person I want doing that is my Andy, thank you very much.

 It took us AGES to find this darn weed.


So we made sure to give it a good killing! XD

 I collected my DLC for May, which is the Taurus bathtub! I better remember to get this whole set, lol.

 Thank you to my love for letting me have this bed, it goes well with my garden! XOXOXOX <3333333333 ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ XOXOXOXOX <333333333 I LOVE YOU ANDY <3333333333 XOXOXOXOX ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Before I go, wifi night is tonight at 7pm! If you come, please leave Tangy alone, as she is for Gia (you don't have to leave her alone), lol. Thanks for reading!

Mayor Beth of Appleby 
DC 7200-2217-6467

11 comments:

  1. FINALLY!
    I got Bianca to move to Kittan my cycle town and I am ready for my last dreamie!!!!
    -Your good friend, Gia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gia why don't you use Name URL, you do know you don't have to put a URL but it's easier rather than putting -Gia at the end of your posts #themoreyouknow And congratulations on getting Tangy and I'll be at WI-FI night too Beth!

      Delete
    2. Beth I just checked...your gate isn't open D: you're forgetting WI-FI night :-(

      Delete
    3. Sorry Ethan I didn't keep my gate open for long as I didn't think anyone else was coming, I didn't forget though! Sorry about that :L -Beth

      Delete
    4. YAY! Congrats on getting all your dreamies! :D -Your good friend Beth

      Delete
    5. Gia from Kittens5 May 2014 at 07:56

      Yays!

      Delete
    6. Gia from Kittens5 May 2014 at 07:57

      o3o Ethan your right...
      This is Easier...

      Delete
  2. I'm excited to take part in a year of acnl! I'm glad we are celebrating it together!<333333333 Thanks to everyone who reads this blog! Thanks for all the AMAZING visits my darling Beth! I love every single one of them!<333333333 That glitching night was fun! You're adorable, darling! I LOVE YOU BABY<333333333 Aw, Beau looks cute asleep, but you're the cutest thing in existence, Beth lover!<333333333 MEOW :3 Congrats on the Fortune Teller's shop!!! I'm so happy you have it now! :D There are so many nice pictures of Appleby and the island that you took! Thanks for visiting me, and thanks for EVERYTHING<333333333 I do have a lot of pink villagers, lol XD Thanks for helping me find those weeds, they can be hard to find sometimes! But with your help, we can accomplish anything! I think of you whenever I Love You plays too, because I'm in love with you my darling!!!<333333333 Good thing Maple didn't move, but darling, you don't have to cry over my dreamies moving out, because you're A LOT more important than they are! I LOVE YOU<333333333♥♥♥ I'm glad your deer are getting along! Congrats to Gia for getting Tangy! Lol, Marshal flower, how cute xD KEVIN SRSLY SUGGEST SOME PWP'S SO U CAN GO lol. The garden room you have looks so nice, darling Beth<333333333 Good luck on getting the rest of the DLC set! I LOVE YOU BETH!!!!!!!!!<333333333 Thanks for the PERFECT post, thanks for EVERYTHING, see you ALWAYS my ETERNAL soulmate!!!!!!!!!<333333333XOXOXOXOX♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so excited about a year of acnl too baby!! I'm SO ETERNALLY glad we do EVERYTHING together!!!!!!!! <33333333333333 Thanks to everyone IMMENSELY! Thanks for all of the PERFECT visits, just like you, baby!! I love EVERY SINGLE thing about you!!! <333333333333333333 Ikr, every time we're together it's fun! I LOVE YOU BABY!!!!!!!!!!! <333333333333 Beau is cute, but you're the cutest ANYTHING in existence, Andy cupcake!!!!! <3333333333333 MEOW! :33 I've been waiting so long for that, lol. I'm so glad you like to pictures, baby! You're welcome baby, I LOVE visiting you!! You sure have a lot of pink villagers, they are cute, lol. Aw baby we can do ANYTHING! I know! I'M SO IN LOVE WITH YOU DARLING!!!!!! <33333333333333333 Me too!! Congrats to Gia! Ikr, but not as cute as you, baby!!!! <33333333333333 I KNOW YOU NEED TO MOVE KEVIN SRSLY!!! Aw baby thank you!! <33333333333 EVERYTHING you do is PERFECT!!! Thanks sweetheart! I LOVE YOU ANDY!!!! <3333333333 Thanks for your PERFECT EVERYTHING, see you ALWAYS my ETERNAL soulmate!!!!!!!!!! <33333333333 XOXOXOXOX ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

      Delete
  3. Quite colorful. must say that is new to me.

    ReplyDelete

Comment on here by selecting your account and leaving a message ^^