Friday 9 May 2014

9th May 2014 (Andy)

Welcome back to another A-Ville post!

I visited Beth's town to pick up Rosie! I talked to Marshal, who Beth is holding for me, because Marshal moved out of my town without permission. Thanks for helping me get Rosie and for holding Marshal, darling Beth! I LOVE YOU<333333333XOXOXOXOX♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Rosie was in boxes, so it was time to get her to move to my town! :D

Sorry Rosie, Beth and I just HAD to show our love!<333333333XOXOXOXOX♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

I got Rosie to move in!

A few days later, Rosie's house appeared in town, in a good spot! It's below Marcie's house where there's a lot of space! :) Also thanks to Beth for getting Rosie for me<333333333XOXOXOXOX♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

This is a nice picture of Rosie's new house in my town!

I went to meet her inside! She's so cute, but not as cute as my darling Beth :3 I LOVE YOU DARLING<333333333XOXOXOXOX♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Later, I was diving with a striped wet suit, and Whitney suggested a new PWP - a modern streetlight!

Kevin asked me who he respected most, but didn't give me a chance to answer, and said who it was right after he asked. Apparently, he likes T-Bone a lot.

He has nothing but praise for T-Bone, but he didn't say why. Maybe I should look into this some more?

I also visited Beth's wifi night last night, and Naomi came too! We had our nets out to try some glitching.

First we glitched onto the train tracks!

Then we went to the bridge...

Then we glitched below the bridge into the water...

Then we glitched off the map entirely!

It was a pretty cool experience!




We actually went below the town, and we could take pictures of the town above us when we sneaked with our net. That allowed for some close up pictures. This is the craziest glitch I've ever seen in the game!

Ethan also came over later on to talk with us!

Before heading home for the night, Beth and I showed our love to each other. I LOVE YOU BETH!<333333333XOXOXOXOX♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

That's all for now, thanks for reading, and please enjoy Beth's AMAZING posts also! See you next time!

Mayor Andy of A-Ville
DC 4000-3889-5324

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for another PERFECT post, darling! You're my ETERNAL soulmate!! I will hold Marshal for as long as you need, cupcake!! I LOVE YOU!!!! <333333333333333 Congrats on getting Rosie! Sorry Rosie, but we NEED to show our love to each other! Congrats on the PWP's, I hope Kevin and T-Bone request some soon! Thank you for coming over to Appleby, EVERY visit we have is really fun! Those glitches were so cool! Thanks to Ethan for joining us! I NEED to show you my love, even though infinity words can't express how much I feel for you! I LOVE YOU DARLING, thanks for your PERFECT EVERYTHING!!!! See you ALWAYS, ETERNAL soulmate!!!!! <33333333333 XOXOXOXOX ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for EVERYTHING you do for me, my darling!!!<333333333 You're my ETERNAL soulmate!!!<333333333♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ I'll try to cycle out villagers quickly so I can get Marshal back! I LOVE YOU!!!!<333333333333333 Thank you SO MUCH for getting Rosie for me! We ABSOLUTELY NEED to show our love to each other, ALWAYS<333333333 Thank you for congratulating me, darling! I'll keep checking on T-Bone and Kevin for PWP's! Thanks for EVERY visit we have, they are all COMPLETELY wonderful and amazing!!!<333333333 I agree, the glitches were really cool! Thanks to Naomi and Ethan for coming! I NEED to show my love to you too, but even infinity x infinity ^ infinity words couldn't express how much love I feel for you!!!!!!!!! I LOVE YOU INFINITELY DARLING, thank YOU for your PERFECT EVERYTHING!!!! Thanks for your PERFECT comment and see you ALWAYS my ETERNAL soulmate!!!!!!!!!<333333333XOXOXOXOX♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

      Delete

Comment on here by selecting your account and leaving a message ^^