Thursday 29 May 2014

May 29th 2014 (Beth)

Hey everyone! Three quick notes before I start-

1) You can see pictures of Andy and I (in real life!!!) on this page! Yep, it's true! I will move them to an 'About us' page soon, but for now they are on ask us anything.

2) Wifi night at 7pm tonight! Anyone can join, come along!

3) I am doing picture trading here. If you would like to trade and haven't got a bell tree account, reply to me on this post instead.

Anyway, here's my post-

 Yesterday, I visited my darling boyfriend to help him clean his town. Thanks SO much for the WONDERFUL visit, my baby!!!!!!! <333333333XOXOXOXOX♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

After cleaning, we showed our INFINITE love to each other by the Police Station. I LOVE YOU ETERNALLY!!!!!!!!<333333333XOXOXOXOX♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥


 Back in Appleby, I replaced my yellow bench with a log bench.

 #Appleby with Vanilla!

 I visited Andy briefly, and Gia was there! It was nice to see her, so I'm sorry we had to go so quickly Gia <3 I LOVE YOU ANDY!!!!<333333333XOXOXOXOX♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

 Andy gave me an item to trade, and then we showed our INFINITE love to each other!!!!<333333333XOXOXOXOX♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

 Marshal sold me a wistful painting, which was real, but I realized I already had it xD

 In Re-Tail, Andy gave me permission to let Marshal buy a simple kettle!

 Deirdre gave me a package to deliver to Beau...

 
 While I was there, I got some pictures of me with her and Zell.

 Gia came online as I was wandering around finding Beau, so I visited her town!

 I saw Merengue!

 And got my fortune told in her pretty cafe!

 ....
Thanks for the visit, Gia! I hope the dentist was okay ♥
 
 Back in Appleby, I delivered the package to Beau. Inside, he found a mens toilet....

 Oops I took the picture too early xD Zell bought a gold stereo in Re-Tail, anyway, lol.

 My new bench will be in front of a windmill and next to a picnic blanket, creating a little zen area for my campers!

 Andy came over to collect a few things! I LOVE YOU DEARIE!!!!!!<333333333XOXOXOXOX♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
 
 I took a picture of us in front of my new chicken pen, (you'll see) lol! <333333333XOXOXOXOX♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

 I just knew the card lamp would be in stock the day after I get it from Andy......

 I changed Deirdre's catchphrase to 'baa' to match Fauna's XD

Mayor Beth of Appleby and Mayor Andy of A-Ville
DC 7200-2217-6467 and 4000-3889-5324

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for another PERFECT post, darling!!! I LOVE YOU<333333333XOXOXOXOX♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ I'm excited to see how many villager pics we can get from the trading you're doing! Thanks for EVERY visit we have and for EVERYTHING, darling!!! You are always so helpful! I LOVE YOU ETERNALLY!!!<333333333XOXOXOXOX♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ I'm surprised Deirdre gave Beau a men's toilet XD I can't wait to see the chicken pen! Gracie is just rude, lol xD I like the catchphrase baa better than whatevs, lol! SO CUTE, but you're A LOT cuter, darling Beth!!! I LOVE YOU MY DARLING!!!!!!!!!<333333333XOXOXOXOX♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ We ALWAYS need to show our INFINITE love to each other, dearie!<333333333XOXOXOXOX♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ I really like all the new PWP's you are adding to your town, darlingbaby!!! The wifi night tonight will be AMAZING as always! See you ALWAYS, my ETERNAL soulmate!!!!!!!!!<333333333XOXOXOXOX♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your PERFECT EVERYTHING, darling!!!!!! I LOVE YOU!!!!!<333333333XOXOXOXOX♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ I'm excited to collect all of the villager pics too, baby boy; I will help you in EVERY way I can!!!<333333333XOXOXOXOX♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ Thanks for EVERY SINGLE visit we have and EVERY PERFECT thing we do together!!!! I LOVE YOU ETERNALLY!!!!!!!<333333333XOXOXOXOX♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ I can't believe Deirdre at the moment O-O xD I'm glad you like the chicken pen idea! Gracie is mean, lol. Me too! You're cuter than ANYTHING, my darling Andy!!!!!! <333333333XOXOXOXOX♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ I LOVE YOU MY EVERYTHING!!!!!!!<333333333XOXOXOXOX♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ We NEED to show our INFINITE love for each other 24/7, cupcake!!!!!<333333333XOXOXOXOX♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ I LOVE your EVERYTHING and EVERY wifi night is PERFECT when you're there, my love!!!!!<333333333XOXOXOXOX♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ Thanks for the PERFECT comment, see you ALWAYS, my ETERNAL soulmate!!!!!!!!<333333333XOXOXOXOX♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

      Delete

Comment on here by selecting your account and leaving a message ^^