Sunday 18 May 2014

May 18th 2014 (Beth)

Hi guys! I'm back again for another post! Sorry for the lack of pics, I have been playing for about 3 hours this morning (while I have been without internet), but I was mostly cycling. No one has moved out/in though :P

 Deirdre asked for a new piece of furniture, so I gave her this cabin couch I found in my furniture/blue pansy pattern.

 I discovered another clown in the game (help), including Pietro and Marcel. Actually, maybe I should count the joey too XD
 

   #Appleby. Even in the rain :P

 POP! Lol.

 Wow, omg. I thought Beau was a lazy XD Maybe Zell and Beau should be the one in a bromance, lol.

 DEIRDRE! I can't believe it, I went in and she was even pushed back, she was that close to the door!

Just a note to say I will have my wifi night at 7pm GMT (2pm EDT) tomorrow night after my penultimate exam for this year. I hope you can make it!

Mayor Andy of A-Ville and Mayor Beth of Appleby
DC 4000-3889-5324 and 7200-2217-6467

3 comments:

  1. Don't worry about the amount of pictures, EVERY one of your posts are COMPLETE PERFECTION!!! Sorry that you haven't had much luck cycling, I hope Croque moves out soon! I'm glad that Deirdre liked the cabin couch! Oh no, there are 3 clowns in the game (4 including the joey)...HELP...xD All these pictures of Appleby are SO PRETTY! But not as pretty as you are, my darling Beth lover<333333333♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ LOL Beau and Zell in a bromance XD Deirdre must have been leaving T&T Emporium just as you were entering, lol! Good luck with the last 2 exams, and I can't wait for the wifi night tomorrow night! Thanks for another PERFECT, WONDERFUL, AMAZING post and see you ALWAYS, my ETERNAL soulmate!!!!!!!!!<333333333XOXOXOXOX♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you sweetheart, EVERY one of your posts and EVERYTHING you do is COMPLETE PERFECTION!!!!!!!! Hopefully Croque moves, his little face scares me so much 0-0 I am too! I found another today...Limberg... shudder..HELP!!!!! Baby you're SO gorgeous and so is your town! NOTHING is as PERFECT as you darling!!!!! <333333333333♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ Lol, I can't believe Beau and Zell, they are so romantic XD That thing with Deirdre was so weird, lol! Thank you SO much baby, only got one more to go now! I'll see you then, and ALWAYS, sweetheart! Thanks for your PERFECT, WONDERFUL, AMAZING EVERYTHING and see you ALWAYS, my ETERNAL soulmate and true love!!!!!!! <3333333333333XOXOXOXOX♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

      Delete

Comment on here by selecting your account and leaving a message ^^