Friday 16 May 2014

May 16th 2014 (Andy)

Hello everyone! I'm back for another post!

There were 3 villagers on the suspension bridge right above my house! It was a popular spot today.

I talked to Rosie, and she said she was teaching fish a new dance! But it sounded to me like she was tricking the fish just so she could eat them xD

In T&T Emporium, there were 2 beds for sale right next to each other. Before, there were 2 stereos next to each other, and now beds?

I donated the wild painting and solemn painting that Beth gave me! Thanks for buying those for me, darling Beth!!! I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!<333333333XOXOXOXOX♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

I cleaned out my closet, selling everything that needed to be sold, and I got 65,578 bells for it all.

I decided to buy a new pair of shoes at Kicks, which I'll wear in my next blog post!






I got my fortune told from Katrina on Main Street, and after the fortune, she offered me a celebration hat for 10,000 bells! I needed that for my catalog, so I bought it.

Here's what it looks like. It looks a bit similar to the big bro's hat!

Before updating my dream town, I saw Saharah in town. I didn't get anything from her this time, because I need to check which Saharah-exclusive items I need first. Is it just me, or was Saharah peeking into Rosie's window? XD

That's all for today, thanks for reading!

Mayor Andy of A-Ville and Mayor Beth of Appleby
DC 4000-3889-5324 and 7200-2217-6467

4 comments:

  1. The Celebration hat also gives you good luck when you wear it- or neutralizing bad luck (it'll stop you from tripping and falling if you're doing that).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for another PERFECT post, my darling Andy!!! Wow, that must be a popular spot XD Rosie must like the fishes! Maybe Timmy and Tommy like pairing things, lol. You're VERY welcome, my baby!!! I LOVE YOU XOXOXOXOX<333333333333♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ Good luck on completing that section of the museum, I'll help you in EVERY way I can!!!! Woah, I don't remember you in any other shoes, lol! Congrats on getting all that money, and the celebration hat! Maybe Saharah is looking for some more customers! XD Thank you for EVERYTHING, my love! I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!! <3333333333 See you ALWAYS, my ETERNAL soulmate!!!!! <3333333333333XOXOXOXOX♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the comment, and for your PERFECT EVERYTHING, my darling Beth!!!<333333333 I'm not sure why they were gathered by that bridge, lol! I'm not sure if Rosie should be eating live fish though...xD Yeah, Timmy and Tommy are twins, so they must love everything that looks similar, like they do, lol XD Thanks for EVERYTHING, my darling<333333333 You're PERFECTION in EVERY SINGLE WAY!<333333333♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ I LOVE YOU!!!<333333333XOXOXOXOX♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ Thanks for helping me complete the museum, I'll help YOU in EVERY way I can too!!!!<333333333 I'm trying something new with the new shoes, lol :D Thanks for all the support, lover<333XOX♥♥♥ I hope to get the other hat Katrina can offer too! I'm not sure if Rosie was even in her house at that time, lol!! XD Thank YOU for EVERYTHING, my true love! I LOVE YOU INFINITELY!!!!!!!!!<333333333 See you ALWAYS, my ETERNAL soulmate!!!!!!!!!<333333333XOXOXOXOX♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

      Delete

Comment on here by selecting your account and leaving a message ^^