Wednesday 7 May 2014

7th May 2014 (Andy)

Hello everyone, welcome back for another A-Ville update!

My darling Beth came over to my town! Thanks for the visit, I LOVE YOU<333333333XOXOXOXOX♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Marshal was about to move today without my permission, so Beth came to take him to her town! Thanks for saving Marshal for me, Beth!<333333333XOXOXOXOX♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

I'll be getting Marshal back as soon as possible from Appleby!♥

We cleaned my town together, getting rid of weeds and other miscellaneous things! Thanks for all the help, Beth darling<333333333XOXOXOXOX♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

She also gave me some items! I appreciate EVERYTHING you do for me, lover!<333333333XOXOXOXOX♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Saharah was in town once again.

I got a closed road and common wall, but they didn't go too well with the alpine furniture, so I put back the alpine rug and wall.

The board next to Porter revealed that the Internet is magical, lol XD

I took a picture of one of my exhibit rooms. My villager pic collection is coming along nicely!


There were 3 items in the lost and found today, and one of them was a tricky pitfall seed, which is rare!

There was a dice stereo in T&T Emporium, which is a coincidence, because there were 2 stereos right next to each other in Beth's town 2 days ago! It seems like T&T Emporium is getting a large shipment of stereos recently, lol.

That's all for now, thanks for reading and see you next time!

Mayor Andy of A-Ville
DC 4000-3889-5324

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for another PERFECT post, and for EVERY SINGLE THING you do for me, baby darling <333333333333333 You're VERY welcome for me holding Marshal! You deserve EVERYTHING in this world, cupcake <333333333333 I'll do ANYTHING for you!!! I love helping you clear town and giving you EVERYTHING I can!! I LOVE YOU DARLING XOXOXOXOX <3333333333 ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ I can't believe Saharah would even buy a common wall! The internet is magical!!! Wow, that's a lot of pics! I've only ever owned one tricky pitfall seed! Wow, Timmy and Tommy are obsessed with music at the moment! No where near as much as I'm obsessed with you though, baby!!!! I LOVE YOU INFINITELY AND ETERNALLY, see you ALWAYS, ETERNAL soulmate <333333333 XOXOXOXOX ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for all of your PERFECT comments and EVERY SINGLE THING you do for me, darling Beth!!!<333333333 I'll try to get Marshal as soon as I can! Maybe I should play more often so I can catch when villagers try to move out, lol. YOU deserve everything in the world, cupcake baby!XOXOXOXOX I'll do ANYTHING AT ALL for you♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ Thanks for all the visits we have and for helping me all the time! I truly appreciate EVERYTHING<333XOX♥♥♥ I LOVE YOU MY DARLING<333333333♥♥♥ LOL ikr, Saharah can be a bit cheap like that xD Lol, magical internet! Thanks for helping me collect the villager pics, darling<333333333 I haven't owned many tricky pitfall seeds either! Timmy and Tommy must love listening to music when no one's in the shop, lol XD I'm ***COMPLETELY*** obsessed with you, my lover!!!<333333333 I LOVE YOU INFINITELY AND ETERNALLY ALSO, see you ALWAYS, my ETERNAL soulmate<333333333XOXOXOXOX♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

      Delete

Comment on here by selecting your account and leaving a message ^^