Sunday 11 May 2014

May 11th 2014 (Beth)

Hi everyone! Yes, sorry, you're stuck with me again today, lol. Sorry most of this post is glitching I've been ill and in bed for 2 days.

 I found a video about net glitching in the HHA, and watched it!



 The HHA is so weird 0-0


 I managed to get past the void and under the map xD

 Trees!

 At one point I swung my net and saw my bottom screen! It was really strange D:

I took a picture in the void!

 And of some grass...



 I opened my gate for wifi night last night. Andy, Ethan and Naomi came over! Thanks for coming everyone! I LOVE YOU ANDY!!!!!!!! <33333333333333 XOXOXOXOX ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

 Even though I was chatting to Andy on Skype and Naomi on facetime, we disconnected in acnl and not on anything else. Ethan said it wasn't him, so it must have been an error with Nintendo, but Naomi reset her router anyway. When she came back, she had different hair!

Naomi and I had a lot of trouble glitching, but Andy managed to get on the cliff, past the void and under the map!


 This morning, I tried doing the same thing. 

Wow, the bushes look 2D up here!

 I manged to get on the cliff, but not past the void!

 The only thing I actually saw in town was Jitters on a log. Lovely.

So, wow, I can't believe I won't be posting for a week! I think it's the longest I've not posted since August 2013 0-0 Enjoy Andy's PERFECT posts, which I know you will LOVE! I'll still be around reading, updating and answering comments, so if you need me, just post a comment, I get them all on my phone email anyway! Wish me luck!

This is Beth, saying see you Saturday, and try not to miss me too much! :P
Mayor Beth of Appleby and Mayor Andy of A-Ville
DC 7200-2217-6467 and 4000-3889-5324

4 comments:

  1. Oh darling, no need to apologise, people WANT to be stuck with you because you're so COMPLETELY PERFECT in EVERY SINGLE WAY!!! Get well soon, I NEED you to be happy and healthy! I LOVE YOU!!!<333333333♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ Wow, all those glitches at the HH Showcase are so interesting! I didn't know there were so many trees behind it! Wifi night was AMAZING just like EVERY visit we have, darling! I LOVE YOU BETH!!!<333333333♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ Naomi changed her hairstyle so quickly, lol! Glitching can be very random sometimes xD Good luck to you and Naomi on all of your glitching! Lol, the bushes are very 2D up there! 0-0 Jitters on a log, HELP lol. I'll post as frequently as you need me to, darling! Every one of your posts are PERFECT, darling Beth!<333333333 Good luck with your exams! Thanks for EVERYTHING, see you Saturday (on the blog) and ALWAYS my darling ETERNAL soulmate!!!!!!!!!<333333333XOXOXOXOX♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Baby! You're DEFINITELY stuck with me!!! You're COMPLETELY PERFECT in EVERY SINGLE WAY!!!!!! Thank you darling, I NEED you to be happy and healthy, darling!!! I LOVE YOU!!!!! <33333333333 ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ Ikr! I LOVE EVERYTHING we do together, baby!!!!!! <33333333333333 ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ I know, it was just suddenly brown! XD Ik! Aw thank you darling!!! Haha, Jitters! D: Oh baby, I'm SO lucky to have you!!!! EVERYTHING you do is PERFECTION, darling Andy <33333333 Good luck with EVERYTHING!!! Thanks for EVERY SINGLE THING, see you ALWAYS and Saturday for posting, my darling ETERNAL soulmate!!!!! <333333333333 XOXOXOXOXOX ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

      Delete
  2. Another great post, the HHA really is weirder than I first thought #TotallyNeverTriedItOutAfterThisPost.And I swear I never disconnected, btw is there any news on the Apple Kiki exchange, be sure to let me know for any updates! See you on Saturday :-( and :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Ikr! It must have just been a problem with Nintendo then. I have asked Naomi about Apple, but nothing on the Apple/Kiki trading thread :( I will! See you Saturday! -Beth

      Delete

Comment on here by selecting your account and leaving a message ^^