Saturday 10 May 2014

May 10th 2014 (Beth)

Hi everyone!

Before I start, I have a few things to tell you all. The posting schedule will be changing over the next few weeks due to me having some VERY important exams. My first exam is Tuesday afternoon, and the next are the week after, Monday and Thursday. Just thought I'd tell you all, I'm trying to take the smallest break as possible!

So, here's the schedule for the next few weeks:

Saturday 10th and Sunday 11th: Beth
Monday 12th - Friday 16th: Andy
Saturday 17th and Sunday 18th: Beth
Monday 19th - Friday 23rd: Andy
Saturday 24th and Sunday 25th: Beth

Wifi nights will be every Saturday night at 7-8pm GMT (2-3pm EDT), and after that, everything will go back to normal!

Comments will still be replied to every few days, and a year of acnl will be updated, but there may be a delay in replies, signatures and QR codes. They will all still be answered in time though!

Another thing, you may have noticed another page! We have had a clearout of unused pages, but added ask us anything, where you can do just that!

Anyway, onto today's post!


 The other night, I opened my gate for wifi night! Naomi came over, followed by my darling boyfriend XOXOXOXOX <33333333333 ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

 Naomi showed us how to do the net glitch, so we glitched on to the tracks.

 And then onto the sea!


Then into the void!





 From here, you can do UNDER your town map. It's really strange, because if you run, you might even run over flowers! Thanks for coming, both! I LOVE YOU ANDY XOXOXOXOX <3333333333333333 ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

 Ethan arrived, and we all died from the save. 

 We chatted to Ethan before I had to go, and ended the session for the night. Thanks for joining us Ethan! It was good to see you all ^^



 Aw, sleepy! I might crop these XD

 I went on early the next morning, and glitched onto Grizzly's house.

I also managed to get near the void, but gave up trying to get any further after a while.

 No :P

 Wow, Marshal! It's very weird that he said this after he moved from my boyfriends town, and we live 3662 miles away from each other! We're emotionally the closest people on earth, though! 

 Diana's house is so pretty :3

 I buried a capsule for her!


 And invited Erik to move back in ^^

 Maple moved out, and I am waiting to hear from the person I was holding her for. 

 And I met Erik! 

Before I go, #Appleby 

I have a wifi night at 7pm GMT (2pm EDT) tonight, so you're welcome to come along! 

Mayor Beth of Appleby 
DC 7200-2217-6467

2 comments:

  1. Hopefully everyone likes the new schedule for the next few weeks! Good luck on your exams, my darling Beth! I LOVE YOU<333333333 Every wifi night is AMAZING and I'm excited to come to all of them! EVERY visit we have is WONDERFUL, darling<333333333 I love the new page where our readers can ask us anything! The year of acnl project is coming along nicely, darling! I'm very excited to see the final product!<333333333 Thanks for all the visits, and EVERYTHING, my lover! I LOVE YOU INFINITELY<333333333 All the glitching we did was really interesting! I LOVE YOU BETH<333333333♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ Thanks for coming Naomi and Ethan! The sleeping villagers are all so cute, but not as cute as you, Beth darling! You're the cutest being in all existence!♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ Marshal is right, it is very romantic to send letters to each other, and we're the CLOSEST people in existence emotionally, my darling!!!<333333333♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ Congrats on getting Erik! All the pictures of your town are all so beautiful and pretty, just like you, my lovely darling! Thanks for another PERFECT post, see you ALWAYS my ETERNAL soulmate!!!!!!!!!<333333333XOXOXOXOX♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. They will LOVE it, because it's you baby!!! Thank you so much, my darling Andy!! I LOVE YOU <3333333333333 Every wifi night is AMAZING with you in it!!!!! I love EVERY SINGLE THING you do!!!!!! I'm so glad we've had so many replies to a year of acnl! I can't wait to show everyone the final product! <33333333333 Thanks for EVERYTHING, my lover!!! I LOVE YOU INFINITELY! <3333333333333333 Ikr! I love the glitching XD I LOVE YOU ANDY <3333333333333333 ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ Thanks to Naomi and Ethan for joining us! NOTHING is cuter than you baby!!!!! You're the cutest ANYTHING in ALL EXISTENCE!!!!!! ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ Marshal is VERY right baby!!!! We're the CLOSEST people in ALL existence, my darling!!! <33333333333333333 ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ Thank you babe! EVERYTHING in your town is PERFECT, just like you, my lovely darling!!!!! Thanks for your PERFECT EVERYTHING!!! See you ALWAYS, my ETERNAL soulmate!!!!!!! <3333333333333 XOXOXOXOX ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete

Comment on here by selecting your account and leaving a message ^^