Monday 12 May 2014

May 12th 2014 (Andy)

Hi! Before I start, here's a note from Beth-

You can now find a year of acnl face board here, and a Gia face board (along with others) here! Enjoy Andy's AMAZING post :D I'll see you all soon <3


Also, I'll be posting all this week and next week (not including the weekends), so I hope you like reading all of my posts!

While visiting Beth's town, I saw her year of acnl face board! It's such a nice design!<333333333XOXOXOXOX♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

I also saw Blaire in Beth's town.

I really like how she looks, and she could be one of my dreamies.

Me, Beth, and Naomi all did some more glitching during the visit.

I glitched onto the ledge, where there were these small bushes.

I tried planting a flower, but it said I couldn't plant anything there! It looks like grass to me!

I could walk behind the ledge, and stand in the sky.

I eventually glitched under the town, and I could see the boundary between the top and bottom of town.

I went to see Beth and Naomi, who were near the water pump!

This is a closeup picture of a waterfall.

I know saving is impossible anywhere in town, but it looked funny that it said this in the void xD

We ended the session for the night while I didn't know where I was. Thanks for the WONDERFUL visit, my darling Beth!!! I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!<333333333XOXOXOXOX♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

I noticed that Ethan put this on my bulletin board, lol XD

I had some new PWP's recently suggested recently. The modern bench was suggested by Whitney.

Portia suggested the tower for me, which I've liked since I first saw it in Beth's town of Appleby last year! I LOVE YOU BETH<333333333XOXOXOXOX♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

I went up to Main Street, which had a total of 6 individuals there, including myself! Flip, Nate, Lucha, me, Bud, and Digby. It was pretty packed!

It was thunderstorming in my town yesterday, and the sky was the darkest I've ever seen!

Nibbles forced her way into my home.

She gave me a well. An indoor one??

This is what it looks like. Does it make a hole in the floor or something?!

I was visited by Beth today, and she had some famous mushrooms, so we ate them standing next to each other! Thanks for coming over, lover!<333333333XOXOXOXOX♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

I tried taking a picture as we were both as big as we could get, but the timing was off and I took a picture when Beth was a bit bigger. Still a pretty cool picture though! Thanks for the visit and the famous mushroom, my darling Beth! I LOVE YOU<333333333XOXOXOXOX♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

That's all for now, but I will be back tomorrow for another post! Hope you enjoyed, see you next time!

Mayor Andy of A-Ville and Mayor Beth of Appleby
DC 4000-3889-5324 and 7200-2217-6467

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for another PERFECT post, and for EVERYTHING you do baby!!!!!! I'm glad you like the design, and loved the visit as much as me!!!! Thanks for EVERY WONDERFUL visit we have, darling!!!!!! I LOVE YOU ANDY <33333333333333 ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ Wow, that's some really cool pictures you got! It's so funny that it saved in the void XD And what Ethan put, LOL. Congrats on getting those PWP's, I hope Kevin suggests some soon!! There are so many animals on Main Street because they LOVE A-Ville, like me, baby! That sky is so dark 0-0 Wow, that well is strange, I wonder if it does make a hole XD Free water! Thank you for the AMAZING visit, and for EVERYTHING!!! I LOVE YOU INFINITELY!!!!!! <3333333333 See you ALWAYS, ETERNAL soulmate!!!!!!!<33333333333XOXOXOXOX♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank YOU for the PERFECT EVERYTHING, darling Beth!!!<333333333 That design is AMAZING, baby<333333333 All of our visits are PERFECT, just like you, darling!♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ I LOVE YOU BETH<333333333♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ Glitching can get very abnormal sometimes, lol! LOL Ethan's post on the bulletin board XD I hope Kevin suggests some PWP's soon too! Everyone loves Appleby equally as A-Ville, lover!<333XOX♥♥♥ Lol free water xD Thanks for every visit we have, and the AMAZING EVERYTHING! I LOVE YOU INFINITELY!!!!!!!!<33333333 See you ALWAYS my ETERNAL soulmate!!!!!!!!!<333333333XOXOXOXOX♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

      Delete

Comment on here by selecting your account and leaving a message ^^