Monday 26 May 2014

May 26th 2014 (Andy)

Hi everyone! I'm back with another post! My birthday was yesterday and it was the best birthday ever! Thanks to Beth for making it perfect! <33333333XOXOXOXOX♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ Now here's my post-

T-Bone invited me over to his house and Whitney and Lucha were with him to celebrate my birthday! 

 They all sang for me! 

It must be extra special! Thanks T-Bone, Whitney and Lucha for making this for me! 


 I made a wish, and then I blew out the candles.


 
It was a purple tie-dye tee XD

I'm thankful to everyone who wished me a happy birthday! I LOVE YOU DARLING BETH <33333333XOXOXOXOX♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

It was kind of Isabelle to write this!

On my birthday, Timmy and Tommy had a special going on! They must've known it was my birthday!

I got a letter in the mail from Marcie earlier and she mentioned it when I talked to her.

I visited Beth's town for my birthday party. Thanks for the visit, the party, the presents, the money and for EVERYTHING! I LOVE YOU!!!<33333333XOXOXOXOX♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

She made this PERFECT design for me! We showed our love next to it! Thanks for designing it, you're so creative and talented darling! I LOVE YOU CUPCAKE!!!!!!!!!<33333333XOXOXOXOX♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

She had a present trail laid out in her town, and she gave me hints to find them all! Thanks for all the presents and EVERYTHING darling! I LOVE YOU ETERNALLY AND INFINITELY!!!!<33333333XOXOXOXOX♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

I saw Beth's new Marshal face board! It's PERFECTION, just like her! <33333333XOXOXOXOX♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

We showed our love in front of Tommy. Sorry Tommy, we NEED to! <33333333XOXOXOXOX♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Kapp'n is so cheap that he makes me pay, even on my birthday xD

We started looking for the 100 gold 100 bell coins scattered everywhere! Thanks for putting them out for me, darling Beth! I LOVE YOU!!!! <33333333XOXOXOXOX♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

After finding all of the presents and coins, we looked up at the night sky together! #Appleby <33333333XOXOXOXOX♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

I talked to Marshal, and he also had a present for me, a potted ivy. Thanks Marshal! 

Erik must like the dark, because when I went into his house, he didn't have any lights on!

I talked to him, and he asked what I thought of the mayor of this town. 

Since the mayor of this town is Beth, I put cute! <33333333XOXOXOXOX♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ I'm surprised Erik has never thought that before! Oh deer...

I bought a new kanji tee at Able Sisters!

I also went into Cookie's house, and I found that she had a CD shelf in her dresser. How did she even fit that inside?! 

I also visited Beth one last time before ending the game for the night. I LOVE YOU DARLING SOULMATE!!!!!!!!! <33333333XOXOXOXOX♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

It was a very eventful birthday, so thanks to everyone who was involved in it! I hope you've enjoyed reading, and I'll see you on Wednesday! 
Mayor Andy of A-Ville and Mayor Beth of Appleby
DC 4000-3889-5324 and 7200-2217-6467

4 comments:

  1. Gia from Kittens26 May 2014 at 22:32

    Do You Think Erik Was Flirting With Beth?
    He was SURE blushing...
    Bad Erik!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope not! I'M TAKEN ERIK DON'T DO THAT BAD BOY -SLAPS- XD -Beth <3

      Delete
  2. Thanks for another PERFECT post, my darling!!!! I'm SO glad you had a PERFECT birthday, and I will try to make EVERY SINGLE birthday you have just the same!!!!!!!<33333333XOXOXOXOX♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ Thanks to Whitney, Lucha and T-Bone for the party, cake and present! They are SO generous for giving you that purple tie-dye tee xD ALL of your wishes will come true, dearie!!!!!!!Thanks for another PERFECT post, my darling!!!! I'm SO glad you had a PERFECT birthday, and I will try to make EVERY SINGLE birthday you have just the same!!!!!!!<33333333XOXOXOXOX♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ I LOVE YOU SO MUCH DARLING!!!!!!!!<33333333XOXOXOXOX♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ Thank you to Isabelle for the note! Timmy and Tommy must've known it was your birthday!! Marcie's very sweet to send you a card/letter! I'm SO glad you loved the design/visit/party/coin trail/presents baby!!!! You're so creative, talnented and imaginative, my darling!!!!!<33333333XOXOXOXOX♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ I'm SO happy you like the Marshal face board too, baby!!!!<33333333XOXOXOXOX♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ I NEED to show my INFINITE and ETERNAL love to you ALL THE TIME, cupcake!!!!!<33333333XOXOXOXOX♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ I can't believe Kapp'n doesn't give you discount for your birthday, lol! I'm glad you enjoyed the trail, darling!!!! I'll do ANYTHING for you!!!!!<33333333XOXOXOXOX♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ That picture of us is SO pretty!!!! I LOVE YOU BABY!!!!!!!<33333333XOXOXOXOX♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ It was kind of Marshal to give you a present! It's strange that Erik had no light on! I'M TAKEN ERIK BAD BOY!!!! I'm ONLY and COMPLETELY yours, darling!!!!! <33333333XOXOXOXOX♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ That shirt is SO CUTE!!!!!! EVERYTHING is cute on you, my love!!!!!!!<33333333XOXOXOXOX♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ I don't know how the CD shelf fits in a a dresser! xD I LOVE YOU DARLING SOULMATE!!!!!! Thanks for the WONDERFUL visits and for EVERYTHING you do!!!!!!<33333333XOXOXOXOX♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ See you ALWAYS, my darling PERFECT ETERNAL soulmate!!!!!!!!<33333333XOXOXOXOX♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your PERFECT EVERYTHING, my darling!!!<333333333XOXOXOXOX♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ ALL of our birthdays will be COMPLETE PERFECTION because we have each other in them! Thanks to everyone who wished me a happy birthday and thanks to my villagers for throwing that birthday party! (Don't tell them, but your party was A LOT better, darling!<333333333XOXOXOXOX♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥) I know right, that purple tie-dye tee is...great! XD ALL of YOUR wishes will come true also, darlingbaby! I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!<333333333XOXOXOXOX♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ Thanks for another PERFECT comment, like EVERY comment you write!<333333333XOXOXOXOX♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ I LOVE YOU SO MUCH MY DARLING!!!!!!!!!<333333333XOXOXOXOX♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ Thanks to Izzy for writing that note and thanks to Timmy and Tommy for having that special! Also thanks to Marcie for sending me a card with a gift attached! All of my villagers are so kind, and you are PERFECTION, darling lover!!!<333333333XOXOXOXOX♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ I love EVERYTHING you do, darling Beth!!!<333333333XOXOXOXOX♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ You're COMPLETELY creative, imaginative, skilled, talented, and A LOT more!!!<333333333XOXOXOXOX♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ I LOVE that Marshal face board, just like EVERY face board and design your create!<333333333XOXOXOXOX♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ We both NEED to show our INFINITE AND ETERNAL love to each other ALL THE TIME because we're ETERNAL soulmates!!! I LOVE YOU<333333333XOXOXOXOX♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ Lol, Kapp'n is just cheap xD I LOVED the gift trail you made for me, cupcake!!!<333333333XOXOXOXOX♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ I'll do ANYTHING for you too, true love!!! I LOVE YOU INFINITELY!!!<333333333XOXOXOXOX♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ Every picture of you and your town are ALL PRETTY AND PERFECT, and I'm glad that I'm in them with you!!!<333333333XOXOXOXOX♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ I LOVE YOU BABY!!!!!!!!!<333333333XOXOXOXOX♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ I know, Marshal was so nice to give me that present! He'll be moving back into my town one day when I cycle enough villagers out! Thanks for holding him for me, by the way<333333333XOXOXOXOX♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ Erik likes the dark, lol XD Sorry Erik, Beth is taken by me, lol! I LOVE YOU BETH MY DARLING!!!!!!!!!<333333333XOXOXOXOX♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ I'm ONLY and COMPLETELY yours also, FOREVER!!! I LOVE YOU!!!<333333333XOXOXOXOX♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ Your EVERYTHING is SO CUTE, lover!<333333333XOXOXOXOX♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ I don't know how a CD shelf fits in a dresser either, lol! xD I LOVE YOU DARLING SOULMATE!!!!!!!!!<333333333XOXOXOXOX♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ Thanks for EVERY WONDERFUL AMAZING PERFECT BRILLIANT visit we have and for EVERYTHING you do for me, and for being my ETERNAL soulmate!!!!!!!!! See you ALWAYS, my ETERNAL soulmate!!!!!!!!!<333333333XOXOXOXOX♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

      Delete

Comment on here by selecting your account and leaving a message ^^