Monday 12 May 2014

Sorry Ethan, and thank you Jeff(acake) (Naomi)

Sorry Ethan

Listen, Ethan I am SO sorry, but I accidently voided apple... if it makes you feel better, i am on my way to get:

KIKI

No joke...

Well.. i have her now so, i'm kinda lying with the whole picking her up.

Anyway, I hope a kiki is a good apology!!


Thanks Jeff(acake)

#Random nickname I came up with when my brother was eating jaffa cakes...


Anyway, it appears your site has been one of our highest traffic sources... including google, so thanks so much:
Top traffic sources - www.google.co.uk | www.google.com | www.jvgs.net



3 comments:

  1. OMG THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! TODAY IS THE BEST DAY EVER I AM SO GIVING YOU A SHOUT OUT ON MIIVERSE AND TELLING EVERYONE AT SCHOOL HOW AWESOME YOU ARE!!!

    ReplyDelete

Comment on here by selecting your account and leaving a message ^^