Monday 19 May 2014

May 19th 2014 (Andy)

Hello all, here's another A-Ville post!

When I started up the game, I entered my house, and Lucha barged in very quickly.

I'm not sure what he meant by this.....

After I forced Lucha to leave left my house, I checked the bulletin board, which had a new message saying that all the Fishing Tourneys had concluded for spring and they will start back up again in fall. I can't wait for the Bug Off to start, because I get my golden net from Nat!

Cookie said she was going to move, but I changed her mind.

Then, my darling Beth came over for a visit<333333333XOXOXOXOX♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ She was a bit tired in this picture xD

We went to T&T Emporium after cleaning my town, and took this picture as Timmy looked at us.

While on the third floor, Beth tried on some new clothes! I think that dress looks lovely on her!<333333333XOXOXOXOX♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

There was also a caterpillar tank she tried on, which was also pretty cute, but I like the dress better :P

Then we went next door to Able Sisters, and ran around the middle! Bud was there, and watched us run.

I took a picture as Beth ran right through the designs on display!

We did the heart emotion before ending the session<333333333XOXOXOXOX♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ I LOVE YOU BETH<333333333XOXOXOXOX♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

I started preparing for the wifi night Beth was going to have, and Copper told me there was a storm brewing off the coast. That means Gulliver was in town! First I tried looking for him on the side beach, but he wasn't there. However, there was a floating balloon present that I saw in the corner! I ran to it and shot it down.

When I found Gulliver on the other beach, he said the country he was headed to has many motorcycles, which I found out was Vietnam, with the help of Beth! Thanks for letting me know, darling! I LOVE YOU<333333333XOXOXOXOX♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Before updating my dream town and going to Beth's wifi night, I saw Freya plant a flower. Thanks Freya!

I visited Appleby for wifi night! Thanks for another PERFECT visit, and EVERYTHING, lover Beth<333333333XOXOXOXOX♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Re-Tail was as full as possible, but there was nothing I needed to buy.

Reese was buying turnips for 129 bells! That's a pretty good amount, but I didn't have any turnips to sell.

I also saw Croque...HELP!!!!!!!!!!!

I picked up some more flowers! Thanks for all these flowers, and EVERYTHING, darling!<333333333XOXOXOXOX♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Here's a nice picture of us in front of the train station<333333333XOXOXOXOX♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

The hot spring has a new pattern around it, with perfect peaches and blue roses! It looks PERFECT, my darling Beth!!! I LOVE YOU INFINITELY<333333333XOXOXOXOX♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Wifi night was almost done, so we did some heart emotions<333333333XOXOXOXOX♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ Thanks for the WONDERFUL visit, dearie! I can't wait for the next wifi night!

That's all for now, thank you so much for reading! Check back soon for new posts :)

Mayor Andy of A-Ville and Mayor Beth of Appleby
DC 4000-3889-5324 and 7200-2217-6467

4 comments:

  1. Test for Ethan (this is Beth).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for another PERFECT post and for EVERY SINGLE PERFECT thing you do!!! I can't believe Lucha 0-0 I don't even know XD I'm looking forward to the Bug Off's too! I can't believe it will be a year since our first acnl Bug Off next month! D: NUUUU, don't move Cookie!!!!! HALP!!! I LOVE YOU!!!!!!! <333333333333333♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥Oops, sorry I was napping at that point XD Aw, Timmy looks like he's trying to stick his nose in my ear, how *cute*! LOL Oh darling I'm glad you like the clothes! Running in the Able Sisters was really fun XD I NEED to show you my love, baby! I'm glad you found Gulliver in the end, and that I could help you! Thank you to Freya! Also, thank you to you for coming to wifi night! I'm SO glad you could come, dearie! <3333333333333 I probably should clear out Re-Tail, lol. Wow, those turnip prices were good! HALP, Croque!!!! Thank YOU for EVERYTHING you do for me baby!!!! I'm glad you like the new patten, darling!!! I LOVE YOU CUPCAKE!!!!! <3333333333333 Thanks for another PERFECT post, and for EVERYTHING, see you ALWAYS, my ETERNAL soulmate!!!!!! <3333333333333XOXOXOXOX♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for EVERY SINGLE THING you do for me, my darling Beth!!! I LOVE YOU!!!<333333333XOXOXOXOX♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ Lucha kind of creeps me out sometimes...lol! I'm glad I can finally get the golden net from Nat! :) The year we had of acnl was AMAZING, ESPECIALLY because I met you, lover!!!!!!!!!<333333333XOXOXOXOX♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ No need to worry, I convinced Cookie to stay :D I LOVE YOU BETH<333333333XOXOXOXOX♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ You're cute when you're tired, darling<333333333XOXOXOXOX♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ Lol, Timmy's cute, but you're the CUTEST being in all existence!!!<333333333XOXOXOXOX♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ I love ANYTHING you wear, darling! Every visit we have is fun and PERFECT, just like you, darling<333333333XOXOXOXOX♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ I NEED to show you my love also, cupcake :3 Thank you for helping me with everything! I LOVE YOU<333333333XOXOXOXOX♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ Thanks for that flower, Freya XD All the wifi nights are THE BEST, dearie! Thanks for hosting them!!!<333333333XOXOXOXOX♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ Don't worry about cleaning Re-Tail, I'm sure Reese and Cyrus can handle it, lol xD CROQUE HELP O-O Thank you for the WONDERFULLY AMAZINGLY PERFECT comment, my creative, talented, imaginative, and skilled ETERNAL soulmate! Thanks for a PERFECT EVERYTHING, see you ALWAYS, my ETERNAL soulmate!!!!!!!!!<333333333XOXOXOXOX♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

      Delete

Comment on here by selecting your account and leaving a message ^^