Thursday 8 May 2014

May 8th 2014 (Beth)

Hi guys! Welcome to another post about Appleby!

 Vanilla became a resident!

 Grizzly moved in. At least his house matches the flowers :p

 If you're reading this Naomi...I'm sorry :(


I visited my darling boyfriends town to collect Marshal! Who is a complete and utter idiot for moving out when he wasn't supposed to. I LOVE YOU ANDY XOXOXOXOX <33333333333 ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

 Y U DO DIS?!


 #Appleby 

 Thanks a lot, Marshy XD

 Hi!

 The elephants love Appleby XD


Wow, this was only the next day! Fauna. DO NOT. CHEAT. ON ZELL.

 Rosie moved out, who is for my dear Andy! XOXOXOXOX ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ <3333333333

 Awww, Rosie! 

I will, saltlick! 

 Omg Marshal we're just behind your house we seriously don't need to move a lot here.

I LOVE YOU ANDY BABY XOXOXOXOX <3333333333 ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

 Blaire moved in!

 I wrote a dream review about Skyfall, as Jake from bidoofcrossing gave me permission!

NEVER!

 YES. I CAN. 

Tristan recommended I draw a face board for a year of acnl, which will be up soon!

 Blaire moved in!

Also,  I have a wifi night at 7:30 GMT tonight, which is 2:30pm EDT! Everyone is welcome to come along!
Mayor Beth of Appleby 
DC 7200-2217-6467

5 comments:

  1. That was... Odd :L Internet ok with you Ethan? I'll give you your balloon at a later date
    :L



    Great post beth :3
    PS: Kill Mira for me :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay, welcome to Appleby, Vanilla! I'm not a very big fan of Grizzly, but at least his house isn't that bad, lol! I guess Naomi doesn't like Mira very much XD Thanks for saving Marshal for me, I LOVE YOU BETH<333333333 LOL I love how you put "Y U DO DIS" about the wilted jacob's ladder xD There are so many nice pictures of your town, darling<333333333 Sorry that Marshal's house location isn't very good, I'll try to cycle quickly so I can pick him up soon. EVERYONE loves your town, darling Beth!<333333333 I'm surprised at Fauna, why was she spending time with Marshal? Thanks for helping me get Rosie, she has arrived in my town! I LOVE YOU DARLING BETH♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ Rosie sleeping = CUTE! But not as cute as you are, Beth darling<333333333 :3 Rosie and I look forward to you visiting us! :D Sometimes villagers can be lazy when traveling to their home, lol xD I LOVE YOU BETH BABY<333333333♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ Blaire is pretty cute too, I'm not sure if she's a dreamie or not, to be honest :) I'm very excited to read your dream review of Skyfall! The face board you made for a year of acnl is AMAZING!!! Every design you create is so nice, because you're so skilled and talented!<333333333 Congrats on Blaire moving in! Wifi night was fun, thanks for hosting it! Thanks for another PERFECT post, see you ALWAYS, my ETERNAL soulmate!!!!!!!!!<333333333XOXOXOXOX♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Welcome, Vanilla! I'm not a fan of Grizzly either, so I'm glad he's gone! Nope XD You're VERY welcome, I LOVE YOU ANDY!!! <33333333333333 I'm glad you loved that, baby! Thank you darling, you're town is so nice!! Don't worry, I'll teach you to cycle baby! Ikr, she should be with Zell XD Oh my lovely, EVERYONE loves your town! You're welcome sweetheart <33333333333333 I LOVE YOU DARLING ANDY ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ YOU= THE CUTEST THING IN ALL EXISTENCE!!!!!! Ik, villagers are just lazy, full stop XD I LOVE YOU ANDY BABY!!! <33333333333333333 ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ Blaire is quite sweet, lol. I'm glad you loved the dream review! Aw baby, thank you!!!!! EVERYTHING you do is PERFECTION!!!!!!! You're so skilled and talented baby!!!!! Thank you darling! <33333333333333 I love EVERYTHING about you! Thanks for EVERYTHING, see you ALWAYS, my ETERNAL soulmate!!!!!!!!! <33333333333333XOXOXOXOXOX♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

      Delete
  3. Gia from Kittens10 May 2014 at 10:54

    Oh wow!!!
    You got Blaire and Marshal!!!
    (but I thought you invited deer into your town...)
    ((I know you invited marshal in your town because of Andy))
    Also I decided if Mint ever moves, shes your Beth since I know you really like her!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw Gia! I only got Blaire randomly lol. I am still getting all the deer though! You don't have to do that, besides, I only have enough space for all 10 deer XD Thanks anyway though! -Your friend, Beth <3

      Delete

Comment on here by selecting your account and leaving a message ^^