Wednesday 21 May 2014

May 21st 2014 (Beth)

Hi everyone!

Just another surprise post for everyone! I have time today to post (between exams again), so here I am! I have my final exam tomorrow (English IGCSE) paper two, which is only 90 minutes, so then I'll be done after that for this year! YAY FREEDOM!!!!!! :D

Also, two more things:

1) Is anyone having trouble commenting? I have heard from Ethan on miiverse  saying he is unable to comment on here. If you are too, can you please contact me via either this post (miiverse), my old website (here)  or email us at weloveacnl@gmail.com. If a lot of people are having problems I will contact Google about it.

2) Andy is auctioning his Gracie card set here. If you are interested, reply to that thread. If you don't have Bell Tree there is no other way to enter, as it would be unfair to not tell people on the thread about it. If you DO enter, beware of the rules (see link).

Anyway, onto the post!

 To start off, #Appleby.

 I visited Diana (changed the time so I didn't forget XD), and bought her corinthian post.

 She told me off for snooping, better sit on the naughty step!




And then gave me the contents!

 Zell gave me a package to take to Beau. 

 He gave me some candy in return!

 I bought a wedding cake in Gracie Grace for Cherry's princess house.


 I also completed my kitchen! If you're wondering the worktops are ranch dressers turned the other way XD

 Not a fourth clown.............

I visited my LOVELY boyfriend!!!!! I LOVE YOU ANDY!!!!!! <3333333333333XOXOXOX♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

 I met Nate!

And NEEDED to show my love to Andy!!! <33333333333

 I managed to be on time to meet Deirdre (totally didn't time travel...).

 I bought her gnome. -shudders-

I also managed to remember to visit Katrina!

 ...Mystic...

 My darling Andy came over to visit! I LOVE YOU I NEED YOU DARLING!!!!!!!! <3333333333333 XOXOXOXOX ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

 I gave him some flowers!

And showed him my new perfect peach and blue rose pattern! Thanks for the WONDERFUL visit, baby!!!! <333333333333XOXOXOXOX♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

 I bought loads of stuff in Re-tail to send back to the owners :p



I also created a new player, Caramel! She is only temporary though XD

 I visited my lovely Andy's town!!!! Thanks for EVERYTHING, cupcake! <33333333333333 XOXOXOXOX ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

 

 It was really early morning in A-Ville, and the sky was AMAZING! ♥♥♥


We felt the urge to show our love to each other! <333333333333



More pretty sky XOXOXOXOX

 Deirdre requested the log bench. It's nice, but not one of the MANY pwp's I want her to request :p

 I was sorting out my house when Fauna turned up. I wanted to carry on, so selfishly ignored her and she left. Sorry, Fauny :(


 This was quite an easy question to answer!

 Woah, Beau's such a flirt, lol.

 Oh dear.......

Zell asked for a mantis, and for once, I fulfilled his request!

 Oh no.........not another pair.........

 I swear Lopez was asleep in the corner XD

I kept trying to get a certain wallpaper for a certain someone's birthday.......which is on Sunday.....<3333333333333XOXOXOXOX♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

 I can't believe this turned up along with the cushion just after I had asked Andy to order them for me! 

That's all for now, see you Saturday!
Mayor Beth of Appleby and Mayor Andy of A-Ville
DC 7200-2217-6467 and 4000-3889-5324

2 comments:

  1. I love EVERY post you write, darling!!!<333333333XOXOXOXOX♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ I'm so happy that your last exam for the year is coming up, because then you'll be free :D I hope people don't have problems commenting anymore, and congrats to the person who won that auction! All the pictures you take in your town are EXTREMELY pretty, but not as pretty as you, lover!!!<333333333XOXOXOXOX♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ Congrats on getting that metal guitar from Diana! Wow cool, Beau kept come candy from Halloween lol XD I really like that wedding cake, it will look AMAZING in Cherry's home! I absolutely LOVE how your kitchen and game room looks, and your ENTIRE house!!!! You are the BEST interior designer in the world, darling! I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!!!<333333333XOXOXOXOX♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ HELP CLOWNS 0.0 Thanks for EVERY visit we have and for EVERYTHING, my lover! I LOVE YOU DARLING BETH<333333333XOXOXOXOX♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ We NEED to show each other our love ALL the time, sweetheart!<333333333XOXOXOXOX♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ Lol, why did Deirdre have a gnome xD Katrina is very mystic! Thanks for visiting!!! I LOVE YOU I NEED YOU DARLING!!!!!!!!!<333333333XOXOXOXOX♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ My town has a lot of flowers in it now, thanks to you, dearie! Phineas should show up soon and give me the gold gardening badge! Thanks for all the flowers! :) All the patterns in your town are SO LOVELY, just like you, cupcake<333333333XOXOXOXOX♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ I love how you sent all the furniture in Re-Tail back to their owners, LOL! Welcome Caramel!!!! Thanks for EVERYTHING, baby! I LOVE YOU INFINITELY!!!!<333333333XOXOXOXOX♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ The sky was pretty cool looking in my town yesterday, and I'm glad we had the chance to see it together! :) We'll ALWAYS have the urge to show our love to each other<333333333XOXOXOXOX♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ Congrats on the log bench, I hope Deirdre requests more PWP's soon! Sorry Fauny, people are busy sometimes, lol! Croque is VERY creepy o-o Beau flirting with Deirdre xD Kody and Crackle?!?!?!?! OMG.......LOL! ALSO CROQUE NEEDS TO LEAVE TOWN XD Thanks for preparing for that someone's birthday, darling, I LOVE YOU<333333333XOXOXOXOX♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ Timmy and Tommy must know what I've been ordering, lol! I can't wait for your post on Saturday, darling! Thanks for EVERYTHING, see you ALWAYS, my ETERNAL soulmate!!!!!!!!!<333333333XOXOXOXOX♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. WOW BABY!!!! That comment is PERFECTION!!!!! EVERY SINGLE THING you do is COMPLETE PERFECTION, darling!!!! <33333333333333OXOXOXOXO♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ I'm FREE NOW!!!! <3333333333333 I hope the comment box starts working again soon! Congrats to that person!!! <33333333333333XOXOXOXOX♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ EVERY SINGLE THING you do is COMPLETELY PERFECT and is better than EVERYTHING, babe! <3333333333333XOXOXOXOX♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ Thank you to Diana! I know, or Bunny Day! XD I can't wait for us to get married and have our acnl cake! I LOVE you're ENTIRE EVERYTHING!!!! <33333333333333XOXOXOXOX♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ You are the best EVERYTHING AND ANYTHING in the ENTIRE EXISTENCE!!!!!! I LOVE YOU SO MUCH DARLING!!!!!!! <333333333333XOXOXOXOX♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ HALP D: That shocked face is so cute, lol. Thank YOU for EVERY WONDERFUL visit and for EVERY SINGLE thing you do, ETERNAL soulmate!!!!!! <333333333333333XOXOXOXOX♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ We NEED to, EVERY second, baby!!!!! I LOVE YOU DARLING ANDY!!!!!!!!! I don't know why Deirdre had a gnome! XD Katrina sure is mystic, lol. Thanks for the AMAZING visit, sweetheart!!!!!!! I LOVE YOU I NEED YOU!!!!!! <3333333333333XOXOXOXOX♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ You're VERY welcome, darling!!!!! Good luck on getting ALL of the badges!!!! I will help you in EVERY SINGLE way I can!!!!!!!! I LOVE YOU <333333333333XOXOXOXOXOX♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ EVERYTHING you have and you do is COMPLETE PERFECTION, cupcake!!!!! <3333333333333XOXOXOXOXOX♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ Lol, idk why they sold it! Welcome, Caramel!!!! Thanks for EVERY SINGLE THING, darling!!!!!!! <33333333333333XOXOXOXOX♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ I LOVE YOU INFINITELY AND ETERNALLY!!!!!!! I'm SO glad we got to see the sky together!!! We'll ALWAYS NEED to show our love, darling!!!!!! <3333333333333XOXOXOXOXOX♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ Congrats on EVERYTHING!! I hope she does too! Sorry Fauny XD Ikr O_O CROQUE LEAVE!!!!!! I have NO idea what my villagers and old villagers are doing XD You're welcome, darling!!!!!!! <333333333333333XOXOXOXOX♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!! I don't like Timmy and Tommy sometimes, lol. I can't wait for your post today, darling!!!!!! Thanks for EVERYTHING, see you ALWAYS!!!!!!! <3333333333333XOXOXOXOX♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ I LOVE YOU, my ETERNAL soulmate!!!!!!!!!!!!!<3333333333333XOXOXOXOX♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

      Delete

Comment on here by selecting your account and leaving a message ^^