Tuesday 27 May 2014

May 27th 2014 (Beth)

Hi everyone! Welcome to another post about Appleby!


Yesterday, my darling Andy came over! Thanks for the WONDERFUL visit, and for EVERYTHING, cupcake! <333333333XOXOXOXOX♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥


We showed our love to each other outside the station. I LOVE YOU ANDY!!!!!!!!! <333333333XOXOXOXOX♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥




Today, I found Saharah wandering around. I can’t believe she didn’t even give me any exclusives >:(


Next, I killed Saharah.


#Appleby


Deirdre asked to come over. I decided to actually let her, as she asked to come now, so I wouldn’t have to forget the time xD






I did manage to get some good pictures. Deirdre may not be the cutest villager, but she is pretty cool. I think Fauna is the cutest  villager in the game, but NOTHING is as adorable as my lovely Andy though <333333333XOXOXOXOX♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥


I wandered around outside, and spoke to Kiki. She asked me to play hide and seek with her, Diana and Deirdre. I was scared because last time she found a really good spot, lol.


I found Diana first, and took this cute pic ♥ OBVIOUSLY NO WHERE NEAR AS CUTE AS MY ADORABLE BABY BOY I LOVE YOU SO MUCH ANDY!!!! <333333333XOXOXOXOX♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥







Mint, Tutu, Walt, Roald and a few mice stayed over in my campsite while I was cycling. I would have let Mint move in for a while, but I had a full town at the time. Roald bought my pitfall seed for nearly 2,000 bells! 0-0


 
While I was getting a #Appleby pic with Beau, Croque pinged me. TO MOVE!!! I was delighted, but in my rush accidentally pressed 'don't go!'.

 So this is what I did.
-I wanted to reset
-My battery ran out
-I don't remember 
-I have to get Croque to move

 Resetti next told me that was fine and he was sorry for disturbing me.
 I have never been so happy to see an empty house plot XD

 Marshal asked me to deliver a package to Zell, who didn't seem that keen, lol.

 He gave me a durian for my trouble, though.

 I checked the Police Station, and found a few rare items! I was grateful to have them, I presume I lost them under Redd's! xD

 #Appleby with Izzy!

 It looks like the bamboo is talking, lol!

I built a new PWP, and tulip topiary!

It's going to be at the bottom of my Mario track!
 The deer seem to like bumping into me!

 Like what and what???

 I removed the yellow bench to make way for the log bench, which will go in front of a windmill and next to a picnic blanket.

 I fetched a perfect peach for Fauna, and this was just too funny not to show you xD

 Wow, Erik and Diana seem to be getting along! 

I hope you enjoyed reading, and I'll see you on Thursday!

 Mayor Beth of Appleby and Mayor Andy of A-Ville 
DC 7200-2217-6467 and 4000-3889-5324

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for another PERFECT post, darling!!!<333333333XOXOXOXOX♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ I love EVERY visit we have and EVERYTHING we do together, thanks for EVERYTHING, dearie!!!<333333333XOXOXOXOX♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ I LOVE YOU DARLING BETH!!!!!!!!!<333333333XOXOXOXOX♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ Deirdre must have LOVED visiting your house because it's so PERFECT, just like you my baby!<333333333XOXOXOXOX♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ You're the CUTEST being in existence, my darling!!!<333333333XOXOXOXOX♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ CONGRATS ON CROQUE MOVING!!!!!!!!!! Aw, that picture of you and Izzy is so cute, just like ALL of your #Appleby pics!<333333333XOXOXOXOX♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ I like the new tulip topiary in town, B-Cat!<333333333XOXOXOXOX♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ I can't wait to see the Mario race track when you finish it, darling! Fauna saying baa, baa, baa is SO CUTE, but not as cute as you, my darling true love!!!!!!!!! I LOVE YOU<333333333XOXOXOXOX♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ See you ALWAYS, my ETERNAL soulmate!!!!!!!!!<333333333XOXOXOXOX♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your PERFECT comment and EVERY SINGLE THING you do darling!!!!!!<333333333XOXOXOXOX♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ I LOVE EVERYTHING we do together and our WONDERFUL visits, baby boy!!!!!<333333333XOXOXOXOX♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ I LOVE YOU DARLING!!!!!!!!!!<333333333XOXOXOXOX♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ Sweetheart your house and EVERYTHING is COMPLETE UTTER perfection!!!!!!!<333333333XOXOXOXOX♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ You're the CUTEST MOST PERFECT being in ALL existence, my love!!!!!!!!<333333333XOXOXOXOX♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ THANK YOU THANK EVERYTHING CROQUE MOVED!!!!! XD <333333333XOXOXOXOX♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ Baby EVERY mm of you is SO CUTE!!!<333333333XOXOXOXOX♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ I LOVE EVERY SINGLE thing in your town, young A!!! <333333333XOXOXOXOX♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ I can't wait to see my town when it's done XD BABY NOTHING IS AS CUTE AS YOU!!!!!!!<333333333XOXOXOXOX♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ I LOVE YOU MY DARLING TRUE LOVE, see you ALWAYS, my ETERNAL soulmate!!!!!!!!!!<333333333XOXOXOXOX♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

      Delete

Comment on here by selecting your account and leaving a message ^^