Sunday 25 May 2014

♪♫ HAPPY BIRTHDAY ANDY!!!!! ♪♫

♪♫HAPPY BIRTHDAY ANDY!!!!!♫♪

It's Andy's 20th birthday today! Let's wish him a great one!

Thank you to those who have seen Andy and I through our first 7 months together in our ETERNAL relationship! We are INFINITELY grateful to you all! 

Andy, you're my stars, my sun, my moon, my world, my universe, my life, my EVERYTHING! 

I don't have the words to explain my love to you, but every single day I will try to tell you. 

Darling, you're not just a part of my life, you're my WHOLE life. I don't know what I would do without you.

I want you to know baby, I'm not just here for this birthday, but next year, and the next, and the next, and the next, and EVERY SINGLE one of your birthdays, darling. NOTHING will separate you and I. 

Andy, I love you. 

XOXOXOXOX<333333333♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥





You can say happy birthday to Andy by commenting on this post, here or here

Happy birthday, Andy. You mean a lot to us all ♥♥♥

Mayor Beth of Appleby 
DC 7200-2217-6467


4 comments:

  1. YAY! I'm so glad it's my birthday today! I know that it will be a PERFECT one because we will spend it together, like EVERY SINGLE one of our birthdays for the rest of our ENTIRE lives, NMW!!! I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!<333333333XOXOXOXOX♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ Our relationship is ETERNAL, darling!!! We're very grateful to everyone who have supported us! :D YOU'RE MY EVERYTHING BETH!!!!!!!!!<333333333XOXOXOXOX♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ I love you with all my heart, soul, being, and EVERY SINGLE THING!!! I couldn't live, survive, or do ANYTHING without you!!! I LOVE YOU I NEED YOU!!!!!!!!!<333333333XOXOXOXOX♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ NOTHING could EVER separate us because we'll ALWAYS be together NO MATTER WHAT FOREVER AND ALWAYS!!!<333333333XOXOXOXOX♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ I LOVE YOU DARLING!!!!!!!!!<333333333XOXOXOXOX♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ Thanks for this PERFECT AMAZING WONDERFUL post, and EVERYTHING!!!!!!!!! I'm excited for our many years to come, the rest of ALL ETERNITY!!!!!!!!!<333333333XOXOXOXOX♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ See you ALWAYS, my ETERNAL soulmate!!!!!!!!!<333333333XOXOXOXOX♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YAY BABY!! I'm so glad it is too!!! Darling I will try and make EVERY SINGLE one of your birthdays PERFECT, and we will DEFINITELY spend EVERY SINGLE birthday of our ENTIRE life together, SET IN STONE, FOR DEFINITE, NO MATTER WHAT!!! I LOVE YOU!!!!!! <333333333XOXOXOXOX♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ Our relationship and love is ETERNAL and INFINITE <333333333XOXOXOXOX♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ Thank you to EVERYONE who helped and supported us! You're my EVERYTHING, darling Andy!!!! <333333333XOXOXOXOX♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ I love you with EVERY SINGLE MM OF MY BODY!!!!!!!<333333333XOXOXOXOX♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ I wouldn't be able to do ANY SINGLE THING without you!!!! <333333333XOXOXOXOX♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ I LOVE YOU I NEED YOU!!!!!!! <333333333XOXOXOXOX♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ I'm THE HAPPIEST being in all existence equal to you that we'll ALWAYS be together NO MATTER WHAT FOREVER AND ALWAYS!!!!!!!!!!! <333333333XOXOXOXOX♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ I LOVE YOU DARLING!!!!!!!!!<333333333XOXOXOXOX♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ Thanks for your PERFECT WONDERFUL EVERYTHING!!!!!!!!!! <333333333XOXOXOXOX♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ I'm SO excited for our INFINITE AND ETERNAL life together!!!! <333333333XOXOXOXOX♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ See you ALWAYS, my ETERNAL soulmate!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!<333333333XOXOXOXOX♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

      Delete
  2. Gia loves Cake and Kittens25 May 2014 at 10:50

    Happy Birthday, Andy!
    We wish you Infinity more happy years with Beth!

    ReplyDelete

Comment on here by selecting your account and leaving a message ^^