Saturday 3 May 2014

Note to Gia

Hi everyone!

This is just a public note to Gia that I won't be able to meet her at 3pm EDT. I'm REALLY sorry but I've been out today (totally not shopping with Jodie......), and Tangy still hasn't moved, stubborn mew.

I'm at home all day tomorrow though, so if it's okay with you, 2pm EDT will be good for me! I'll make sure she's out by then!

To everyone who wanted Tangy, I'm sorry. I lost two of Gia dreamies by accident when they didn't tell me they were moving. If I have anyone's dreamies though, and they are on your signature card, I will hold them for an hour when they move and advertise them on the cycling page.

Thank you!

Mayor Beth of Appleby 
DC 7200-2217-6467

6 comments:

  1. Aww Its okay!
    I wasnt gonna be able to play much today because I broke my Mother's rule of 1 hour on and 1 hour off...
    So we get the best of both worlds xD-Gia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol, rules are there to be broken! #Rebels XD -Beth :3

      Delete
    2. We are the #REBELS XD - Gia
      Im not gonna rebel today though or I might be grounded...

      Delete
  2. Sorry that Tangy is being stubborn but good luck moving her out tomorrow for Gia! I hope you had a nice time shopping today! :) Lol, I like how you said Tangy is a stubborn mew xD I'm so glad you are at home all day tomorrow! :D Also, good luck with all of your cycling! I love you darling Beth, see you ALWAYS my ETERNAL soulmate<333333333XOXOXOXOX♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol, don't worry baby! It was fun, but I love spending time with you more than ANYTHING, darling!!!!!!! I'm glad you liked that, I put it for you XD ME TOO!!! SO GLAD OMG! Thank you sweetheart, I love you, see you ALWAYS my ETERNAL soulmate <33333333333333 XOXOXOXOX ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

      Delete

Comment on here by selecting your account and leaving a message ^^