Saturday 17 May 2014

May 17th 2014 (Beth)

Hi everyone! Just a quick note wifi night won't be on tonight, as I don't have good enough connection where I am for my DS :( 

 No, you're not moving in. 

 Fauna started calling me Lamb again!

 I found Blaire on the beach!

Marshal sang the to A-Ville, which was beautiful!

 I visited my LOVELY boyfriend!!!! I LOVE YOU ANDY <33333333333 XOXOXOXOX ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

 Whitney welcomed my third profile into A-Ville! I remember how she welcomed me the same way when I first visited!

 Pretty cafe <3


 CORRECT! 

 I noticed in the Police Station the map on the wall isn't the same as the town map!

 Thank you SO much for letting me buy these rare items, baby!!! <33333333333 XOXOXOXOX ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

 I pushed Andy into the pond, and I could only see his head! His whole body disappeared XD



 Andy came to Appleby after, and we took a few pictures around my town! Thank you for the AMAZING visit, my baby!!!! XOXOXOXOX <3333333333333 ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

 I fell in a pitfall, and my knight came to save me!

Then we had a picnic XD

 While cycling, I found Kiki in the campsite! It took my many re-tries, different characters, and saving and quitting, but FINALLY, she moved in! I wanted to try my hardest to get a backup Kiki for Ethan XD

 She planted her house in a good spot too!

 Freckles moved in! I like her, because I had her in ACWW, but I let her go this morning. 

Especially as she moved in HERE..... >:(

 I met Kiki! I like her wallpaper XD

I went to Izzy to move the hammock, and attended the opening ceremony for the Fortune Teller shop, and NO ONE turned up! XD It's so ironic Isabelle kept saying 'everyone'.

 I managed to breed an orange tulip, which I moved to my beach!

 I buried a time capsule for Fauna. 

 Aw, what a sweetie!

Vanilla ♥

 I actually caught a butterfly for Erik XD

 I also moved the hammock over to the the campsite area, so hopefully I can build a house where it used to be XD

 Daisy is so adorable! Not as adorable as my lovely Andy though! XOXOXOX <333333333333 ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥


I did more chores, for once XD

 I even nearly visited Diana, until I realized I would forget the time, lol. She was doing woodworking, anyway! 

 Omg, seriously no. No. NO. NUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!!!!

 #Appleby

 HELP OMG!!

Why do the evil ones have good houses?! 

That's all for now, thanks for reading, and see you tomorrow!

Mayor Beth of Appleby and Maybe Andy of A-Ville
DC 7200-2217-6467 and 4000-3889-5324

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the PERFECT post and EVERYTHING, darling!!!<333333333 I love how Fauna changes catchphrases so much, lol! Since Marshal sang my town tune, maybe he misses my town, but don't worry, he'll be back soon! Thanks for the visit, I love EVERY SINGLE visit we have, lover! You're COMPLETELY perfect and lovely, I LOVE YOU BETH!!!!!!!!!<333333333♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ Your town is a pretty "coo" place too, lol xD I hope you enjoy those items you got from Re-Tail, and you can have ANY of my items, darling!!!!<333333333 That pond glitch is interesting to see :P I LOVED visiting your PERFECT town and taking pictures with you all over town! It was a wonderful visit, like EVERY visit we have!<333333333 You're my princess!!!<3333XOXO♥♥♥♥ :D I can't wait to have a picnic with you in real life! I'm glad you could get Kiki to move in , sorry that it took so many times though! It's strange that no one showed up for the Fortune Teller shop ceremony...maybe they are afraid of Katrina XD Congrats on the orange tulip!!!<333333333 Diana is a sweetie, but you're even sweeter, darling!!!!!!!!!!♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ I really love Vanilla's new look, it's so nice! You're the most adorable being in existence, darling!!! I LOVE YOU<333333333♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ CROQUE HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I hope he moves out soon 0-0 Every #Appleby pic you take is BEYOND PERFECTION, just like EVERY SINGLE THING about you, my true love!!!<333333333XOXOXOXOX♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ Thanks for the PERFECT post and EVERYTHING, see you ALWAYS, my ETERNAL soulmate<333333333XOXOXOXOX♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the PERFECT comment and EVERYTHING darling!!!<33333333333 Every time I cycle Fauna pings for a catchphrase, lol! Of COURSE Marshal misses you, baby! Everyone who has ever moved out of A-Ville must miss you! You're SO perfect, everyone just wants to stay forever, even when coding forces them to move, lol! Thank you for EVERY SINGLE WONDERFUL visit we have, lover! You're COMPLETELY perfect and lovely, I LOVE YOU ANDY!!!!!!!!<3333333333333♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ Your everything is so "coo" baby, lol! Darling, thank you SO much for those items from Re-Tail, and I only need you!! <333333333 You can have ANYTHING of mine, because you OWN me baby!!!!!! <33333333333 Ikr! Outdoor bath XD I LOVE visiting your PERFECT EVERYTHING!!! I love EVERYTHING we do together!!!!!!! You're my prince! <3333XOXO♥♥♥♥ :D I CAN'T WAIT to do EVERYTHING with you, and especially have picnics, darling! Don't worry about Kiki, she's safe in town now! True, Katrina is a little creepy sometimes, lol. Thank you darling, I'll put extra hybrids on my beach, so hopefully that will look good! <33333333 You're sweeter than EVERYTHING my love!!!!!!! ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ I love your EVERYTHING!!! You're the most adorable being in all existence equal to me baby!!!!!!! I LOVE YOU<3333333333♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ HELP FROGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I hope he does too, lol. EVERY SINGLE THING you do is BEYOND PERFECTION, my true love!!!!!!!! <33333333333333XOXOXOXOX♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ Thanks for your PERFECT EVERYTHNG, see you ALWAYS, my ETERNAL soulmate!!!! <33333333333333XOXOXOXOX♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

      Delete

Comment on here by selecting your account and leaving a message ^^