Wednesday 14 May 2014

May 14th 2014 (Beth)

I would just like to say R.I.P to Steven Sutton. He was an INCREDIBLE young man, who died today, at 19, after battling with cancer for 3 years. He was an inspiration for us all. You can donate to his just giving page here, and your money will go towards an amazing charity helping young people with cancer. You can find out more about the life he lead and the amazing things he did here and here. You can leave a message for his family here.

Welove Acnl RIP Stephen. You are an inspiration to us all, and a modern time saint. Our love and thoughts go to your family, now and forever. You truly did not deserve what you had to live with. The world is so lucky to have you. So many people would not be able to achieve in a lifetime what you did in your short time on this Earth. We will remember you forever, you touched us all. I have tears in my eyes as I type. No amount of words could truly express what an amazing change you brought to so many people. Our love will be with your family always xxxxxxx

Anyway, on with my post! 
 This was Naomi's idea :P

 I visited Gia's dream town to take a picture for a year of acnl! She has LOADS of my current and past villagers, including my Tangy! It was good to see her again XD

 I couldn't resist this!

 I went to visit my darling Andy! I LOVE YOU BABY!!!! <333333333333 XOXOXOXOX ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥


I took a few famous mushrooms with me, so we ate a few XD

 Back in Appleby, I tried the diving trick to get new PWP's.

#Appleby


I headed back to Andy's town! Thank you for EVERY WONDERFUL visit, darling!!!!! <3333333333 XOXOXOXOX ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

 Yesterday, I visited Andy again, to help clean his town.

We took a picture in the rain!

 And showed our ETERNAL love!!!! <33333333333 XOXOXOXOX ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

 I had Ricky in the campsite, which was strange, as I met him in Skyfall the other day!

After my exam yesterday, I sorted out some flowers! I managed to complete the purple rose and candy pattern behind the town hall.

And got this picture as I placed the music notes for the orange pansy pattern!

I'm going through all animal noises XD

That's all for now, thanks for reading, and see you Saturday!

Mayor Beth of Appleby and Mayor Andy of A-Ville
DC 7200-2217-6467 and 4000-3889-5324

4 comments:

  1. I heard about Steven, RIP mate, he was such an inspiration and will be truly missed. Anyway thanks for the suprise post #ReallyActuallyForOnceDid'ntSuspectAnything.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, such a sad loss. He was a brave and amazing man, and will be missed by all. Thanks for the comment, Ethan! -Beth

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh baby!! Thank you so much! You're COMPLETE PERFECTION, darling!!! <333333333333 I LOVE YOU!!!!!! I will be less nervous next week, having done one exam, hopefully! I have full faith in you, my lover! I NEED YOU!!!!!!! <333333333333 I know, Stephen's loss was so upsetting, but I am glad he touched so many people's hearts and lives! I'm glad Gia loves Tangy, and all of her villagers! Thanks for EVERY AMAZING WONDERFUL PERFECT visit we have, baby!!! I LOVE YOU DARLING!!!!! <3333333333333XOXOXOXOX♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ I love the idea of doing EVERYTHING with you!! Oh sweetheart, you're SO PERFECT!!! You're town is COMPLETE PERFECTION, just like you!!!! <3333333333 Thanks for EVERYTHING you do, and you're VERY welcome, baby!!!! I LOVE YOU!!!! <33333333333♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ EVERYTHING we do is BRILLIANT, my darling!!! Our love is COMPLETELY ETERNAL!!!! <333XOX♥♥♥ I love your EVERYTHING, darling!!! Oh baby, your words make me so happy!!!!!!! Your EVERYTHING is PERFECTION!!!!!! <3333333333333333 BAA!!!!! I think that's my favorite too, lol! Thanks for another PERFECT comment, I LOVE YOU!!!!! <3333333333333 See you ALWAYS, my ETERNAL soulmate!!!!! <333333333333 XOXOXOXOX ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

      Delete

Comment on here by selecting your account and leaving a message ^^