Monday 5 May 2014

5th May 2014 (Andy)

Hello everyone! Welcome to a new post!

Recently, my darling Beth came over to visit! Thanks for the visit, darling Beth, I LOVE YOU<333333333XOXOXOXOX♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥


We see Marshal in some flowers! He's pretty cute, but not as cute as Beth<333333333XOXOXOXOX♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

We were cleaning the town together, and Leif let me know that my town wasn't entirely clean of weeds. We started looking for the last weed, which took a while, but eventually we found it next to the bulletin board! Thanks for helping me clean the town, Beth darling!<333333333XOXOXOXOX♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Instead of picking it, we decided to dig it up with a golden shovel, because it took so long to find it. Take that, weed! Thanks for the visit, Beth! I LOVE YOU!<333333333XOXOXOXOX♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Later, I got the May DLC from Pelly, the leaf bed. I gave it to Beth so she could put it in her garden room, which looks amazing! I'm glad I could help<333333333XOXOXOXOX♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥


T-Bone came into my house unannounced.

I know he's cranky, but this seemed pretty rude, lol. I don't know what he means though, because all I have in my main room is alpine furniture! I don't even have anything on the ground!

There was a floating balloon present above T-Bone's house. I should have shot it down into his chimney xD

I visited Beth's lovely town<333333333XOXOXOXOX♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

It was Tangy's last day in town, so I went to see what she had to say.

She was worried about finding a calculator, but I'm not sure why she needed it, lol!

I also talked to Deirdre, who seemed to be trying to impress me.

I said her clothes were cool, and she was very flattered by that!

You can almost see the sun on the reflection of Beth's solar panel. It's a great PWP! Appleby is such a nice town!<333333333XOXOXOXOX♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

There were 2 stereos right next to each other in Beth's T&T Emporium!

I couldn't find Rosie in town, but I like her house :)

I introduced myself to Beau.

He has an outdoor-style home, similar to Beth's garden room!

Beau is a very friendly deer! I like all the deer in the game, and I'm glad Beth is making her town into an all-deer town<333333333XOXOXOXOX♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

<333333333XOXOXOXOX♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ Thanks for all the visits, and EVERYTHING, Beth darling! I LOVE YOU INFINITELY<333333333XOXOXOXOX♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Thanks for reading, see you next time!

Mayor Andy of A-Ville
DC 4000-3889-5324

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for another PERFECT post, cupcake <33333333 EVERYTHING you do is COMPLETE PERFECTION!!!!! Thank you for all of the WONDERFUL visits, I love EVERY single one! That damn weed, lol! Thank you SO much for the leaf bed! I can't believe T-Bone would say things like that...he obviously can't see properly! It would be a good idea to shoot that down his chimney! I can't belive we think SO alike, I said EXACTLY the same thing to Dierdre, and thought EXACTLY the same about Beau's house! I also noticed the stereos, too! We're ETERNAL soulmates, baby!!! Rosie's house is cute (and the Marshal flower XD), but NO WHERE NEAR as cute as you!!!!! You're the cutest and most adorable being in all existence, darling!! I'm glad you like the solar panel, thank you for all of the AMAZING visits and for EVERYTHING you do! See you ALWAYS, ETERNAL soulmate!!! XOXOXOXOX <333333333 ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for all of your PERFECT posts too and thanks for EVERYTHING, my darling Beth!<333333333 EVERYTHING you do is COMPLETE PERFECTION, just like you! I love EVERY visit we have, because I LOVE spending ***ALL*** my time with you, darling!<333333333 Thanks for helping me clean my town and finding that last weed, darling! You can have anything you want from my town or catalog, just ask, cupcake! I definitely should have shot the present into T-Bone's chimney, lol XD We are so connected and similar that we have the same thoughts, lover Beth!♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ We are ***ETERNAL*** soulmates, baby<333333333 You're the CUTEST and most ADORABLE girl in all existence, Beth darling!!!<333333333 I'll try to move out T-Bone soon so that I can pick up Rosie from you! I love your town, it's so pretty! Thanks for all of our visits, for being my ***ETERNAL*** soulmate, and for ***EVERYTHING!!!*** See you ***ALWAYS***, my ***ETERNAL*** soulmate!!!!!!!!!<333333333XOXOXOXOX♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

      Delete

Comment on here by selecting your account and leaving a message ^^