Thursday 15 May 2014

May 15th 2014 (Andy)

Hi everyone, here is a new A-Ville post!

Marcie said she was going to leave town soon, but I said no because she's one of my dreamies!

It will NEVER be the right time to move, Marcie! :P

Then, Beth visited my town to help me clean once again! Thanks for the PERFECT visit, darling!!!<333333333XOXOXOXOX♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

4 fossils, 3 gyroids, and a pitfall seed were all dug up, along with an amethyst from the fake rock in town. Thanks again for helping, darling Beth! I LOVE YOU<333333333XOXOXOXOX♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

In the police station, there was a red rose bag and a tricky pitfall seed!

Re-Tail had a cardboard bed and a sloppy bed in the same day! Those are very rare furniture items, so we were surprised to see them.

I was pushed into the pond next to Re-Tail by Beth<3, but unfortunately she couldn't get in. It was a pretty cool picture for us, though!

I was neck-deep in the pond, and from Beth's perspective, it looked like my entire body was underground! xD

I couldn't walk back out of the pond, so I ended the session and visited Beth's town! Thanks for another AMAZING visit, my darling<333333333XOXOXOXOX♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

I look like Gia in this faceboard, lol!

The park area in Appleby is very wonderfully designed by Beth! We took this lovely picture in it<333333333XOXOXOXOX♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

There were some updated parts of town I took a picture of also, such as the gold and blue roses around the hot spring! It looks very nice<333333333XOXOXOXOX♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

The black and white lily design around the hammock was completed, and we took a picture there! I LOVE YOU BETH DARLING<333333333XOXOXOXOX♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

There is also a nice picnic area! We stood next to each other and took a wonderful picture! All of Appleby is brilliant<333333333XOXOXOXOX♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Before heading back to my town, we went to Marshal's house to visit him for a short while. He'll be moving back to my town once I've cycled enough villagers out. In this picture, it looks like Beth is petting Marshal's fluffy tail! So cute, but not as cute as darling Beth<333333333XOXOXOXOX♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ Thanks for the visit and for all the pretty pictures, darling!!! I LOVE YOU INFINITELY!!!<333333333XOXOXOXOX♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Lucha unlocked the pyramid PWP for me, in a strange way.

So he had a dream that a pyramid landed in A-Ville from the sky, and Freya thought it was amazing!

I'm not sure about that, Lucha...but thanks for unlocking it for me anyway XD

I updated my dream town before saving and quitting.

Lastly, here's a message from Beth-
I hope everyone enjoyed Andy's PERFECT post! I LOVE YOU DARLING XOXOXOX <3333333333 ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ Just a note to say Ethan's faceboard is ready here! I hope it's okay, I'm not that good at drawing dogs XD

That's all for now, I hope you've enjoyed! I'll be back tomorrow for another post! Until then, see you next time!

Mayor Andy of A-Ville and Mayor Beth of Appleby
DC 4000-3889-5324 and 7200-2217-6467

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for your PERFECT AMAZING post, and for EVERYTHING, darling! I'm glad Marcie didn't move, and I'll try and help you get all of your dreamies, baby! You deserve them SO much!!!! I'll ALWAYS help you, sweetheart! Thank you for another WONDERFUL visit, soulmate!! I LOVE helping you!! <3333333333333 I have only ever seen one tricky pitfall in my police station, lol. I can't believe those rare items were both in Re-Tail at the same time! Thank you SO much for letting me buy them! You're head looked so funny, lol! I'm SO VERY glad you like my town, darling! I'm the LUCKIEST girl in the world to have you as my boyfriend! I'm glad you have another PWP! Strange story though, Lucha XD I LOVE YOUR TOWN! Please visit it, everyone! I LOVE YOU!!!! <33333333333 See you ALWAYS, my lovely ETERNAL soulmate!!!! <333333333333 XOXOXOXOXOX ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your AMAZINGLY PERFECT EVERYTHING and EVERYTHING, my darling lover!!!<333333333 I'm glad Marcie didn't move too! Oh darling, you don't have to help me get my dreamies if you don't want to! YOU deserve EVERY SINGLE THING you want, my darlingbaby!!!<333333333 I'll help you with EVERYTHING you want me to help you with! I'll ALWAYS help you because you're PERFECTION and I LOVE to help you in EVERY POSSIBLE WAY that I can!!!!<333333333♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ Thank you for EVERY visit we have, which are all PERFECTLY WONDERFUL!!!!!!!!!♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ Those tricky pitfall seeds can be very rare, I've only had a few! Yeah I know, those rare items in Re-Tail surprised me! I guess it was just a lucky day XD You can take ANYTHING you want in my town, darling!!!!<333333333 That pond glitch was pretty funny, lol! I LOVE your town and EVERY SINGLE THING about you, darling!!!<333333333 I'm the LUCKIEST boy in the world to have you as my girlfriend!!!!!!!!! I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!<333333333XOXOXOXOX♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ Thanks darling, I hope Kevin unlocks the instrument shelter for me soon! LOL Lucha xD I LOVE YOU YOUR TOWN!<333333333 Thanks for EVERYTHING, see you ALWAYS, my ETERNAL soulmate!!!!!!!!!<333333333XOXOXOXOX♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

      Delete

Comment on here by selecting your account and leaving a message ^^